• Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

IMG 1738

IMG 1734

IMG 1734
deep buddy

deep buddy

wtf dude those bitches are goin nuts! seriously massive props.
i can tell those girls know how much you love them, it shows.
you always surprise me dank.

dankworth

dankworth

wtf dude those bitches are goin nuts! seriously massive props.
i can tell those girls know how much you love them, it shows.
you always surprise me dank.
Had to get those bitches organized.
Bitches all lined up in a row and shit.
Little more room optimization coming.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Dialing things is half the fun. I couldn't find any hydro equipment at my local home depot.

outwest

deep buddy

deep buddy

Had to get those bitches organized.
Bitches all lined up in a row and shit.
Little more room optimization coming.
yeah room looks great brother everything looks tip top, again great work. and thanks for puttin up pics.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

wow bro those are some footballs in a trellis.....huge buds for that early in flower can't wait to see what they look like in a few weeks gonna be some friggin monsters!

awesome work!

philly kush

philly kush

yo dank those ladies r some chubby bitches! lookin killer.Glad 2 c that u r pushin thru in the garden ,with your med. issues i feel u on that 1,theres days i can barely move due 2 my back issues n nerve damage in my leg,but somehow we find a way,,all 4 the love of mary jane!
Stay healthy Dank...PEACE

deep buddy

deep buddy

lovin the macG icebox, n i bet it does help. are you getting condensation build up in it?

dankworth

dankworth

lovin the macG icebox, n i bet it does help. are you getting condensation build up in it?
Yes, sure am, couple gallons a day. So it sits on that rubbermaid. I need to get a shallower(10gal) rubbermaid and plumb a 1/2" drain fitting and link that to my 1/2" drain manifold.
Dude it helps a ton.;) Well maybe not 12,000 BTUs. But then again, maybe.

deep buddy

deep buddy

Yes, sure am, couple gallons a day. So it sits on that rubbermaid. I need to get a shallower(10gal) rubbermaid and plumb a 1/2" drain fitting and link that to my 1/2" drain manifold.
Dude it helps a ton.;) Well maybe not 12,000 BTUs. But then again, maybe.
yep cools and dehumidifies, same as ours just re-marketed auto parts, cept i think ours are heater cores.

cephalopoda

cephalopoda

holy crap bro i had no idea buds could get bigger than heads! gives me something a little more ambitious to aim for!!

dankworth

dankworth

holy crap bro i had no idea buds could get bigger than heads! gives me something a little more ambitious to aim for!!
Thanks, cephalopoda. I am striving to restore the amazing potency this strain has potential for, but with buds that big. I figure that would be pretty cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom