Dankworth's tiny head

• Thread starter dankworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420bliss

420bliss

My strain? It would rawk under the sun.
Another dude ran a chemo iranian under the sun, SCARHOLE, and he said it tied for first place.
Chemo genetics need a certain spectral input to shine.

ya your strain, do have any space to do a side by side, that would be interesting to see.

dankworth

dankworth

ya your strain, do have any space to do a side by side, that would be interesting to see.
Nyet. Cannot do that, have 5 wifi moms already that I can't do anything with.
Basically have to monocrop my chemo x og until I am caught up, and I have it fully dialed.
Fully dialed being over 2.2 lb/light, would like to see 2.5/light.
And a return to the strength that outclassed everything else I have smoked in 23 years.

Can't take risks with herms or anything with any other strains. Have to run this until I am caught up and can pay doctors and naturopaths to fix my damaged intestines for good.
Also I learn more working with only this strain until I have figured a bunch of things out. I love nerding out on this strain's inputs vs responses.

420bliss

420bliss

Nyet. Cannot do that, have 5 wifi moms already that I can't do anything with.
Basically have to monocrop my chemo x og until I am caught up, and I have it fully dialed.
Fully dialed being over 2.2 lb/light, would like to see 2.5/light.
And a return to the strength that outclassed everything else I have smoked in 23 years.

Can't take risks with herms or anything with any other strains. Have to run this until I am caught up and can pay doctors and naturopaths to fix my damaged intestines for good.
Also I learn more working with only this strain until I have figured a bunch of things out. I love nerding out on this strain's inputs vs responses.

i meant the chemo x OG inside vs out, same nutes just dif light spectrum

dankworth

dankworth

Buckets of hate.

IMG 1712

IMG 1711

IMG 1710

Dude what are you guys doing with your 20% runoff?

420alldaze

420alldaze

I am running 1/2 mh and 1/2 hps, digilux 1ks. HPS are tired out ones from last time, MH are fresh.
They will get a little big. The funny part will be the cola size vs the overall plant size.
I did not realize they would get so big so fast. Surprised really.
It is part of an 11x14 room, actually, not a tent.
Be like a hundred square feet of canopy or so.
The bushiness is mostly due to the strain.
hey bro thanks, its funny im doing the same thing in my room and lovin it.im running two 600s, separate ballasts. alot more trich build up. mine arent anywhere near the size of those beasts ! do you do your veg like that as well?
thanks

deep buddy

deep buddy

i water outdoor garden (veggies,flowers), i do have a couple friends that reuse at least once.
and why you gotta make me hate......:)

dankworth

dankworth

hey bro thanks, its funny im doing the same thing in my room and lovin it.im running two 600s, separate ballasts. alot more trich build up. mine arent anywhere near the size of those beasts ! do you do your veg like that as well?
thanks
I veg in the aeration frames under a 1k MH, then pop them in the tote lids, then get too sick to work on the drip manifold, then argue with my ex about stupid-ass shit, then leak shit into my bloodstream when my intestines fuck up, then spend a week recovering while in a ton of pain while I handwater the bitches and make hella slow progress towards the next paycheck.
Then do a drip manifold, then adjust it to work better.
First-time system blues.
But dude it is alllllll worth it.
What up Deep Buddy.

deep buddy

deep buddy

I veg in the aeration frames under a 1k MH, then pop them in the tote lids, then get too sick to work on the drip manifold, then argue with my ex about stupid-ass shit, then leak shit into my bloodstream when my intestines fuck up, then spend a week recovering while in a ton of pain while I handwater the bitches and make hella slow progress towards the next paycheck.
Then do a drip manifold, then adjust it to work better.
First-time system blues.
But dude it is alllllll worth it.
What up Deep Buddy.
soon brother , soon no more of these worries.
your are a CHAMPION, doing what you do with all you have to deal with, you are a true inspiration to me, so glad to have you as a friend homie.

dankworth

dankworth

hey bro, i hope you get back on your feet and feel better. the bugs will work out man. your plants show the dedication and love you put into them for sure.
42o
Thanks dude. Even if I get hit by a runaway milk truck tomorrow, at least I got to hopefully turn some kids onto salts, hater buckets, chemo x og kush, and mixed spectrum lighting.
Fuckin plants made me do it.

sprizzle

sprizzle

jezuzzzz!
yer setup is full on
no space wasted there hey
cant believe how dark those plants r

dankworth

dankworth

I am trying to save my bacon for the next 2 months.
Anyone with a surplus of american currency, and a shortage of knowledge, we can trade.
You can use the word whore, don't be shy.

Top Bottom