Dankworth's tiny head

• Thread starter dankworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

Know the feeling, have a 4 month old at home which is getting most of my attention, the most important seed of all, haha, my son. The headband is something else when it's truly his, the F2's are hit and miss but again, which seeds aren't. Had some pretty cool males pop up I should have saved though. Gender issues aside, you can't argue loompa seed health. Quickest tap roots and above ground action I have seen in a long time. I think I might go pop some right now, got me thinkin of the magic these 60's seeds might contain.
Hey I'm forgetting my manners tweedy, I suck. Congratulations on the little one. I hope everything is going well for you and your family. Dude family life is so awesome, huh.

deep buddy

deep buddy

I am a huge bitch, I still am holding out hope that some day things can be made to work, and that I can have my family back. That is what I really want more than anything.
But if it ends up that I can't have that, I will take my fat pockets and my extra 20 pounds of muscle to gain back and my health and my game and some dank and this ashtray and this paddle game and this remote, and see what's out there.
hahaha well that was supposed to Quoted at dan klover, not you dank. and i was referring to my ex, for him.

Abek666

Abek666

hola my gal have morbus crohm we recently discoverd LDN or Low Dose Naltrodexin it's a therapy form that let you go away from most when not all other meds you're on right now after a mounth she could go away even from the cortison. The reason i'm telling you this is, no one else espacially the docters will do. It was actually a med for people who want to get of from drugs and addictions then someone discovert that it's usefull in low doseages for manny cronicle imune disease but the problem is the patent for this med is ageold and no farma company can make new money out of it so they descided to not give this to the public cause the med in this therapy cost you 128 euro's but last's for 2 years, and this is not making them enough money so look it up and kick thouse farma bastards in the nuts^^

have a good day and stay well

dankworth

dankworth

hola my gal have morbus crohm we recently discoverd LDN or Low Dose Naltrodexin it's a therapy form that let you go away from most when not all other meds you're on right now after a mounth she could go away even from the cortison. The reason i'm telling you this is, no one else espacially the docters will do. It was actually a med for people who want to get of from drugs and addictions then someone discovert that it's usefull in low doseages for manny cronicle imune disease but the problem is the patent for this med is ageold and no farma company can make new money out of it so they descided to not give this to the public cause the med in this therapy cost you 128 euro's but last's for 2 years, and this is not making them enough money so look it up and kick thouse farma bastards in the nuts^^

have a good day and stay well
Thank you very much for this information, Abek666. I wish the best for you and your girl.
I have not gone in for any medication, only been fixing it with diet and ganja, and reducing airborne allergens. Had to move to reduce mold exposure. That made it easy to start getting better. That and a very strict diet.

ttystikk

ttystikk

The engineer/environmentalist in me cringes at the thought of spending 100kW on indoor lighting for a plant that grows so well outdoors or in a greenhouse. I know BC is up north, but wow- I'd sure like better it if this industry could find ways to burn a little less fuckin' coal.

dankworth

dankworth

How much did the bud in that first photo weigh dry??
Bout a quarter probably, it all kind of blended together.

Holy shit I am starving like Oprah right now you guys. No idea what to eat.
Any ideas Mr. Klover?

sprizzle

sprizzle

that a quarter of an oz or quarter or a lb?
how do yer get to the plant in the middle...or don't ya?

C

critical

that is some absolute fuckin monster nugs man!!! top man dankworth sorry i only just found this thread bro ;) u da man

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

The engineer/environmentalist in me cringes at the thought of spending 100kW on indoor lighting for a plant that grows so well outdoors or in a greenhouse. I know BC is up north, but wow- I'd sure like better it if this industry could find ways to burn a little less fuckin' coal.
In holland they use natural gas to run generators to power their thousand light greenhouses and then sell the excess to the power company.

ttystikk

ttystikk

In holland they use natural gas to run generators to power their thousand light greenhouses and then sell the excess to the power company.

I'm no friend of fracking either, but it has lowered the price of natural gas in this country to levels where it makes sense to do this here, too- maybe even on a home hobbyist scale.

Anyone have any ideas about how to convert a generator to run natural gas, and how much extra equipment it would take for me to feed this through my household electrical system?

Top Bottom