Danny Danko's take on fem seeds, excerpted

• Thread starter sgt. schultz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MASSES 420KING

Thanks for the love MichaelFranti! Luckily, the real Michael Franti is cooler. Hope all your grows stay mite and fungus free...

ha ha ha thats so funny danny d i pmd that guy asking if he was one and the same from the 94 high times issue i got no responce good call danko ill be seeing you in cali my dude:banana:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
i still buy high times every month, just in case there is a new gadget or whatever the fuck. those "BUDS" they sell are delicious and the buzz is out of this world. i really do buy it every month along with Skunk and Weed World. the latter are far better.

whats up Capo, been away for a couple of weeks, good to be back. talk to ya soon bro

mal

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

You know, you ask 5 different grows the same question and you will get 5 different answers. You know what they say..their are 2 sides to every story and the truth is somewhere in between. Cut the fan leaves leave the fan leaves. Jores says one thing Soma says another. I say the best thing is read as much as you can and make your own informed decissions. Trial an error is still the way. Every strand is different and you have to be able to adjust to each strands individual needs. I read High Times..in my bathroom, and every once in awhile i find a little nuggett of info that makes me think..and in turn I research it. Their are some great "master" growers out there, but I don't think their is any one perfect way to do anything. The best smoking strands arn't always the best producers so you have to decide on what kind of grower that you want to be. Are you a comercial grower? Need large yields? or are you a medical grower and just need something really good to take away your pain? Well, first decide what your needs are then taylor your style to meet your needs. Just remember..Quality weed can't be rushed. Here are the basics..seed water food light. Waht you did last grow may not work this grow if you change strands or even grow more that one strand at a time. You grow, you learn. That's the way it is. You can't expect your first grow to yield a gram/watt. It takes years of research and paying close attention to evey detail to dial it in. Heck anyone can grow weed. But not everyone can grow good weed.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i like hightimes and i got no problem with danny dankos advice. i will agree they do repeat articles. i think they neeed to make a new cutting edge section, not one that advertisers pay them to put their product in. but one that is just what the new age is doing and suing.

C

chief greenleaf

NeonBlackFlag if you havent already you gotta read Subcools article on the Cup, I think its actually called "The HT Scamabis Cup"! Its on the farm in Subs sub forum, its a pretty good read. I think he said he was the first american or at least of the first ta enter the cup since its so hard for us ta get our product into the Dam in the first place. But supposedly they pretty much treated him and MzJill like nobodies, gave a super shitty small ass booth space, etc. While Arjan and the other usuals got the presidential treatment. He said the exact same thing about the Lemon Haze too and posted side by side pics of his entry next to Arjan's. We all know looks aint everything but in some cases its obvious and this seems like it was one of em!
Anyway its a pretty interesting read, Ive always wanted ta go but after reading that I aint so sure!

Oh yea and on the fems I really dont know what all the fuss about hermies is all about. I mean maybe Im just lucky but Ive popped close to 100 fems and made a bunch of my own and out of all the ones Ive purchased Ive never had a single hermie, maybe a nanner or two at the very end of the cycle but Im not even sure about that. Im def no breeder either and out of the couple batches of fems i made I think I only found 1 or 2 hermies. Idk like I said maybe Im just lucky but for all the negative talk I hear about fem seeds I havent had any issues.

R

radical farmer

NeonBlackFlag if you havent already you gotta read Subcools article on the Cup, I think its actually called "The HT Scamabis Cup"! Its on the farm in Subs sub forum, its a pretty good read. I think he said he was the first american or at least of the first ta enter the cup since its so hard for us ta get our product into the Dam in the first place. But supposedly they pretty much treated him and MzJill like nobodies, gave a super shitty small ass booth space, etc. While Arjan and the other usuals got the presidential treatment. He said the exact same thing about the Lemon Haze too and posted side by side pics of his entry next to Arjan's. We all know looks aint everything but in some cases its obvious and this seems like it was one of em!
Anyway its a pretty interesting read, Ive always wanted ta go but after reading that I aint so sure!

Oh yea and on the fems I really dont know what all the fuss about hermies is all about. I mean maybe Im just lucky but Ive popped close to 100 fems and made a bunch of my own and out of all the ones Ive purchased Ive never had a single hermie, maybe a nanner or two at the very end of the cycle but Im not even sure about that. Im def no breeder either and out of the couple batches of fems i made I think I only found 1 or 2 hermies. Idk like I said maybe Im just lucky but for all the negative talk I hear about fem seeds I havent had any issues.

Yo dude, this is NeonBlackFlag, but for some reason I can't sign in with that name, so I had to make another account... Anyway, yeah, I've read that article. I actually read it a couple months before I went to the cup, before I even bought tickets. I even told my wife, as we both love sub's gear and work, and we both thought that it was just sour grapes on his part. Boy were we wrong! It was EXACTLY as he said it was, it was a huge disappointment. Amsterdam itself was nice, just to go to europe and all, but the cup was crap.

M

MASSES 420KING

Yeah i got that p.m. but i thought you were kidding, i did not think anyone was that well....

i know this internet land but most of the people who use names like chemfather or swerve or danny danko or jjnyc and the list goes on but are really those people especially on a weed forum man thats like if i named myself dj short or chimera ya get my drift there re re

R

radical farmer

dude there is a major difference between naming yourself a breeder name like that, and naming yourself after a famous musician, it would make sense for swerve or chem, or something like that to be on a pot forum, but do you really think Michaelfranti is on pot forums, in case you have not heard he has BLOWN up, and is far to busy to have 1000 posts on thcfarmer, ok you good now or should i go slower, lol, seriously

haha! classic. Someone really thought you were MichaelFranti? And, even if by some chance he WERE on a pot message forum, I would think that he wouldn't use his real name as his handle. haha

M

m0lecule

There is certainly a difference in using the pollen from the same plant that you induced male flowers on - which has now been stressed and is producing male hormones etc - and using that collected pollen on a fresh clean lady. In the latter case, hermies traits should not be passed down. I have had good luck with fem seeds and never had a hermie.

m0lecule

N

nucleotide

It's the word of folks like Chief Greenleaf and Molecule that makes me wonder where Danny Danko and a lot of others are getting the information on these hermie ratios? Has this stuff been proven out, or is it speculation?

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
High times came to my city for a local cup and the HT guy sat up on the stage took the mike and told us how fucking lame our city was and how our buds sucked. Man i wanted to lay the arrogant prick out it was a total fucking sham. Ht can kiss my fuckin ass.:hunter:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn Kushy thats some sick story dude! I went on internet and downloaded a few HT, well IMO the way it packed with advertisement the MAG should be free!? anyway...

K

kaveman jr.

Not i that it really matter but HT is a giant ad and everyone should know it by now i'll start reading again when the stop trying to sell us crap and provide good solid info from a none bias point of veiw

Happy growing
Kaveman jr

Illmind

Illmind

Lol, you dudes is on some funny shit. I say we start a thread so masses and Michael can talk shit on each other. It entertains me fuck it. Get at em masses, I liked the re re. That was a stinger. But back on the fem shit, I still don't like the idea that the male pollen in fem crosses is dilluted with csilver. It kinda makes me think of a crackhead dude having sex with a hot chich and getting her pregnant. Now you know the youngin gonna have adhd and probrably an addictive personality. Just basically what I'm trying to say is negative properties. peacece

Top Bottom