Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

If I wasent so sore I’d grab animal pics…. But again… sore 🤣… just gunna sit here and smoke a bit longer with this coffee 🫨

Morning all how’s everyone today!
Morning, Mikedin, I remember you sent me an audio recording to play for my cats a while back and they didn’t know what to think about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG 5225
IMG 5224
IMG 5223
The last two, Molly and Miller are such team players that they were willing to help feed our hamster this morning 🤣😈

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

My wife gave 3 of our cats baths the other day, we call my wife Elmyra… all you folks in your late 30’s /early 40’s will probably remember that reference

Can’t pass by an animal without trying to keep it… currently 5 cats and 3 dogs…. We let the 5 rabbits loose 2 days ago 🤣

Anybody have any good growing idea uses for a bale of wood shavings? Used like 1/20 of the bale and have tons left haha
Mulch? Compost? Bedding for future rescues 🤣?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I’ve only rooted small cuttings so far. When you’ve got a huge one like that, do you bury the stem like, what…3 inches or so?
YeYe the stem is almost to the bottom of the pot maybe a half inch from bottom, on the big ones, small ones are near the same, I give lots of surface area under the soil to make contact and promote growth you don’t have to but it’s easier to keep them upright till they root, but bud cutting do great in riot cubes etc. look at @Trustfall clones, just different styles / methods, but big big clones I prefer the cloner box they stay heavier during rooting (for me personally because I hate running a humidifier)

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Micro / macro nutrient top up

Each plant

Gypsum 3tbs
Epsom 3tbs
Azomite 2tbs
Great white shark myco 1/2 tsp

I like to do these halfway between their top dresses to keep the top layer healthy top 3” I break up by hand every 2-3 days between waterings I found it had just about decimated any gnats in the tent with no IPM

IMG 3960
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

It's strange how big Hip Hop is up here amongst the reindeer and all the snow. We had a scene of sorts for a while even. But now it's just the violence that's growing.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Yo I’m more of a wrestler now fronts a rock band kind of vide.

When I purchased this tape as a gag for a. Resale shop, little did I know, it really a fucking Rosetta Stone for what real rock should be.

The one and only, wrestling boot band. M
Hulk Hogan & The Wrestling Boot Band https://g.co/kgs/7mgZ5Gi

Does hulk rule?

You bet he does.

IMG 4756
Top Bottom