Sour OG
Alien Apricot
Black Lime Reserve
Cortez the Killer
High Octane OG
ECSD
Big E OG
------------------------------
I think this is everything. I'll double check later. I grow in recycled soil with dry amendments and weekly teas.

darkmadder

darkmadder

Here's some Helen Back

darkmadder

darkmadder

Welcome, stoked about more pictures. Especially anything swamp boys, would love to see how all their gear turns out.
I got you homie! I'll tell you one thing I kept three different Helen Back phenos and one is an absolute game changer

darkmadder

darkmadder

So here's what's up at the moment.

Pheno Hunt
Right now I'm pheno hunting 200 beans of the following.
1. Rug Burn OG (Rare Dank)
2. Scott's OG (Rare Dank)
3. OJKBSD (Franchise Genetics)
4. Grateful Puff (Gage Green)
5. Alien Apparition (Franchise Genetics)

Clones
Right now these are the clones I have rooting
1. Cherry White Fire OG
2. OGKB
3. White SFV OG
4. J1
5. Black Lime Reserve
6. Mendo Breath F2
7. Fire OG
8. Sin City Diesel
9. Fiji OG
10. Sour OG
11. Helen Back

Flower Room 1
1. High Octane OG
2. Blueberry Cookies

Flower Room 2
Cherry White Fire
Helen Back

Flower Room 3
Valley Girl OG
Kirkwood OG
Pre 98 Bubba
Tina Danza

Also let me share some exciting developments in regards to something new I'm doing. I've been cloning since the late 80's and just recently read that soaking your cuttings overnight in a solution of aspirin and water helps speed up the rooting process as well as vitalizes the cuttings by kick starting SAR's. Well I'm not one of those clowns that isn't down to help the community so let me tell and show you this. Here's a shot of Fiji OG that has been in the dome 3 days after being soaked in the aspirin solution for 24 hours. In all my decades of cloning I've never seen this happen so fast!

soopy

soopy

Sweet list and tip man! I clone a few of the same varieties you run, tips are always welcome in this community, thank you! What's the concentration of the aspirin solution? What brand of tablets?

Respect sir....

darkmadder

darkmadder

Sweet list and tip man! I clone a few of the same varieties you run, tips are always welcome in this community, thank you! What's the concentration of the aspirin solution? What brand of tablets?

Respect sir....

One plain aspirin (non coated) per gallon of water. What I do is fill a five gallon bucket with 4 gallons of water then I add 4 plain aspirin. Because they are non coated they dissolve fast. I vigorously stir for a few seconds and fill my sorted pint cups with the water. I take my cuts and put them in the sorted labeled cups and let them sit in my mother room on a shelf over night. Then I take a spray bottle and also fill it with the aspirin solution. After that I soak my root riot plugs in the remaining aspirin water in the bucket over night. The following day I plug my cuts as normal but I continue to spray the clones once a day with that aspirin water that I put in that sprayer. If I need to water the plugs at anytime during rooting I also use the remaining aspirin water.

O

OldLuck

So you don't use any cloning solution at all? Been using aspirin water for years but never just for cloning. Thanks for the tips and pics.

soopy

soopy

Hot damn! Those are some fine flowers man....wowzers.

How do you like the BigE? She's a beast...lol.

darkmadder

darkmadder

Hot damn! Those are some fine flowers man....wowzers.

How do you like the BigE? She's a beast...lol.

I like it a lot but I prefer Franchises Cherry Wifi to it. I'm anxious to see how his OJKBSD turns out. I'm pheno hunting those right now as well as his Alien Apparition. They'll hit the flower room next week. I also noticed last night while I was in one of my flower rooms that I forgot to mention I'm flowering his Orange Apricot also.

Thanks for the love

darkmadder

darkmadder

What's up peeps? I've been busy. I got that Blueberry Cookies and the Bubba room processed. Another room which houses all the pheno hunting will be sexed this week so I'm excited and hoping for a shitload of females. I pheno hunt year round and my last one was 70% fucking males and I had to flower a bunch of moms to make up for the lack of females which wasn't a big deal because I have extra moms on stand by. Yesterday I spent 5 hours washing pots and trays, 4 hours recycling soil and two hours transplanting babies. See anything you like?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

One must always have a few to choose from>
Positive Vibes to ya, from Farmer J and a DANK WELCOME TO the FARM
Be diggin the whole clone set up very simple,
straight to it way to make it work.
Looks like you are an Art lover and your Gerls sure show your attention to them as well.
Cant wait to see a run from ya (Solo cup to the flush) Keep it Green
super Grow Vibes
FlyJ

darkmadder

darkmadder

One must always have a few to choose from>
Positive Vibes to ya, from Farmer J and a DANK WELCOME TO the FARM
Be diggin the whole clone set up very simple,
straight to it way to make it work.
Looks like you are an Art lover and your Gerls sure show your attention to them as well.
Cant wait to see a run from ya (Solo cup to the flush) Keep it Green
super Grow Vibes
FlyJ
Well you just got the reversed short version lol. But ya you'll see this run

Top Bottom