Day 11 from sprout whats going on...

• Thread starter Jklem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If ya have an extra bucket put a stainer on top ever couple hours just pour the water through the strainer into the buck and move the plant there. The strainer acts as an aerator.

Jklem

Jklem

If ya have an extra bucket put a stainer on top ever couple hours just pour the water through the strainer into the buck and move the plant there. The strainer acts as an aerator.
Thats the answer I'm looking for. Awesome. Its repaired this morning so no issues but its good to know because my apartment always be losing power. Thanks!

Jklem

Jklem

dusty68

dusty68

Bro:
It looks like you are learning a lot. Im on my 3rd grow. All have been successful yields due to the research I did for 6 months prior to popping a seed. I agree that all my research never taught me to be patient. Patience and listening to the girls is everything. I use GH in a RDWC fallponic system. I have to adjust PH almost daily but great yields. My point is I also have a chiller, keep my water at 69 and my roots always look brown from the GH notes. I also added Hydroguard for the 2nd and 3rd grows and the roots stay brown. Never seems to be problem. Just my 2cents buzziest bud.

Jklem

Jklem

Bro:
It looks like you are learning a lot. Im on my 3rd grow. All have been successful yields due to the research I did for 6 months prior to popping a seed. I agree that all my research never taught me to be patient. Patience and listening to the girls is everything. I use GH in a RDWC fallponic system. I have to adjust PH almost daily but great yields. My point is I also have a chiller, keep my water at 69 and my roots always look brown from the GH notes. I also added Hydroguard for the 2nd and 3rd grows and the roots stay brown. Never seems to be problem. Just my 2cents buzziest bud.
Thanks good to hear. Both roots are improving alot each day. I learned to just leave them alone and stop worrying. All I do is keep pouring my water through the hydroton just incase lol but doing that I have seen so much improvement so I been keeping at that!

Jklem

Jklem

But I think the biggest thing that helped me and I think was the root cause of all these problems was my air pump. Was too small. I upgraded it to a commercial and have only seen results

Badchoice

Badchoice

Bro:
GH is like FF it’s known for staining roots.

Jklem

Jklem

Hey guys. Wanted some tips on how I'm going to be training this girl. Starting to get alittle wild with the stretch lol any tips would help. Should I defoil some? Or just try to keep managing tucking. Its getting alot harder to tuck with all these nodes popping up

Badchoice

Badchoice

Hey guys. Wanted some tips on how I'm going to be training this girl. Starting to get alittle wild with the stretch lol any tips would help. Should I defoil some? Or just try to keep managing tucking. Its getting alot harder to tuck with all these nodes popping up
I’m on week 4 transition,in the earlier weeks I personally like to trim a very small amount mostly what ever is blocking light to pod sites and do my best to not over trim to reduce shock chance but that’s me.

Jklem

Jklem

I’m on week 4 transition,in the earlier weeks I personally like to trim a very small amount mostly what ever is blocking light to pod sites and do my best to not over trim to reduce shock chance but that’s me.
That seems to be what I've been doing. I'd say 3 leafs a week or so

b0tero

b0tero

Hello everyone!
Now I enter this interesting discussion, I am reading (and translating into my native language) each post to understand how to solve my problem, which I think I have guessed is very similar to what we are talking about here.
Soon, if possible, I will ask you for some advice ...

A9r7gz3yz4u51
Bd01s7byz4u51
Upt9v6txz4u51
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Here's an update, all new root growth so they are basically healthy. Alot more bud production so I did a res change today on the big one to have a bigger bloom to veg ratio. Trained the little one some today. Both seem to be coming along well
Great job man... root rot is a death sentence to many and props on the work you did. After having it once and beating or holding it off its unlikely you will ever see it again as you know what your dealing with and how to prevent/spot it before it causes issues.

Jklem

Jklem

Great job man... root rot is a death sentence to many and props on the work you did. After having it once and beating or holding it off its unlikely you will ever see it again as you know what your dealing with and how to prevent/spot it before it causes issues.
Couldn't of done it without all you guys. Now I just have to make it to the end haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom