Day 19 for autos in coco

• Thread starter Clearbluesky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

No my stems get super hard, around the 3rd week in flower from the silica but I stopped using it 10 days ago. No I use master blend 3 parts premixed in separate jugs. So I know how much ppm of each I'm giving, just started backing off the calcium a little bit and replacing it with flower fuel at about 70 ppm. Right now I'm feeding around 600 to 630 ppm or EC 1.2 with PH 5.8 and what I put in is pretty much what I get out feeding 5 times a day 35 second feeds for now, will need to give more later maybe to 40 second's.

Great looking plants! Nice fast growth

According to bugbee, he thinks we should still give the flowers silica

Terpenes are made out of silica.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Give my seedlings about 300 par and they don't really stretch for light. Also start feeding my plants in coco as soon as day three with 20 percent run off in a one liter air pot, watering around the edges to get the roots to move to edge of pot,then at day 14 transplant into 3 gallon air pot and feed the same with 20 percent run off. Then add a Halo ring and start feeding every 4 hours Plus I give a feeding when the lights come on so they get a total of 5 a day. But it's LST to keep them low.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Well at 32 days old I decided to unzip the tent so I could get to it, went ahead and did a little LST on it and removed some large fan leaves. Ordered two 30 watt monkey pole fans to put one in each corner, right now I'm using a 8 inch duct fan at bottom to bring in fresh air, and have a 6 inch duct fan coming in the top of tent for air movement, and have a 8 inch exit carbon fan for smell. Also have a dehumidifier intent that has a 6 inch duct on top of it to remove the hot air out of tent so it's pretty nice to be able to set RH with one in tent and not get any heat from it. Things are going to get tight in there in another 60 days.

IMG 20220609 103553591

Latest posts

Top Bottom