Day 20 Auto Flowers

• Thread starter Raw911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Raw911

well it's day 20 from germination seems like plants has stopped growing taller...I know I got some real funky ph run off and been told some of everything....flush it .... Use lime,don't use lime....use ph up in water to don't do shit they'll be ok. So I don't know what da hell to do. I put in 6.5 and getting 4.6 out.
2 candy cane auto from crop king
2 white widow max auto from NL seeds
Day 20 auto flowers
Day 20 auto flowers 2
Day 20 auto flowers 3

Apollo13

Apollo13

Some of ur tips are getting what appears like nitrogen claw. Too much makes the tips of leaves hook down. Now it's not that bad, I don't know what dirt or water u use but it could be a issue. Or too much water causing ph issues. Good dirt and clean water should be simple. Make sure u let the dirt dry on the top of pot at least a 1/2 inch of dry soil before u water, especially with a small plant and a big pot. Autos give no time to error and correct. So u may try regs until u get growing down a lil better and can read ur plants. They are communicating, but u must speak plant..lol which is " the secret" to growing. Good luck. Remember unless u have a teacher, u learn the most from failures. Failure equals success if you learned something. My two cents. Overall they look good, ur only real concern is the fact they are auto and ur time is going, tick tock...

Last edited:
B

bassass84

To much nitro burns the tips. Over watering causes the claw. There are neither signs in that pic. With pH problem, your plant would show all kinds of problems. They look healthy. Maybe a little hungry for k. That's just how that strain grows.

Top Bottom