Day 24 Flowering - Leaves Yellowing - Please Help?

• Thread starter patrick.delta9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Can you suggest a good additive with magnesium sulfate. I have cal/mag now and am using 4ml/gallon. How will this effect the harvest?

what brand calmag? and as far as mag boosters I typically go with sugar daddy from technaflora. usually 5-8 ml/gal one or two times a week. It gives flowers a much sweeter scent

X

X23hausted

We Solidarity hit the nail on the head. Hope you were able to get everything back and healthy.

buddahslave

buddahslave

from what I have read so far i think you have a bug problem. I would check the roots for tiny root aphids because they will flock to hydro plants and cause some of the problems you are having. House and Garden is a great program that when used properly will work fine but any base nutrient will be the same what differs is the additives. Had I not read all the post I would have thought cal mag def but after reading I think your problem is the root aphids like before mentioned. Look for them in the root area and on roots with a magnifying glass. If you spot them then use caps bennys to slow them down. You are to far in flowering to eliminate them with merit 75 but on your next run use this stuff in veg and it will kill all bugs from beginning to end. Hope this helps

Top Bottom