Day 32 of flower

• Thread starter Bigdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
if looking for mites, white fly etc look on the underside the leafs for larva end damage etc i had some white flies last grow that really freaked me out so i cut it all early as it was a small grow for me and i'm not experienced for the kind of battle. BOL

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I have used a few things on bugs and it depends on what stage of growing to determine what I'm going to use. Spinosad and pyrethrins are good choices for vegging and early flowering. Spinosad is ok to use almost up to chopping time as it loses it's powers almost overnight.
I have also used the Hot Shot bug strips. They are very powerful and I usually treat any incoming clones with one prior to adding it to the others. It is phosphorus based... one of the last of it's type of insecticide still allowed to be sold. I wouldn't recommend it for flowering except the very beginnings, but it is great for killing off anything on your plants. I just put the plants in a box with the strip, wait an hour, and thats it!
You will get a million replies ranging from homemade pepper mixes, Neem oil (be careful with this as it can badly burn your plants if done incorrectly), Pyrethrin based stuff (I use flea bombs for cats/dogs). It mostly depends on the type of bugs and the point in the grow that you are at.

Bigdog

Bigdog

I have used a few things on bugs and it depends on what stage of growing to determine what I'm going to use. Spinosad and pyrethrins are good choices for vegging and early flowering. Spinosad is ok to use almost up to chopping time as it loses it's powers almost overnight.
I have also used the Hot Shot bug strips. They are very powerful and I usually treat any incoming clones with one prior to adding it to the others. It is phosphorus based... one of the last of it's type of insecticide still allowed to be sold. I wouldn't recommend it for flowering except the very beginnings, but it is great for killing off anything on your plants. I just put the plants in a box with the strip, wait an hour, and thats it!
You will get a million replies ranging from homemade pepper mixes, Neem oil (be careful with this as it can badly burn your plants if done incorrectly), Pyrethrin based stuff (I use flea bombs for cats/dogs). It mostly depends on the type of bugs and the point in the grow that you are at.
First of all thanks for picking up on possible pest. I had no idea and probably would have never noticed. I definitely have some kind of pest checking the marking on the leaves. So glad I logged in here and posted. So I can’t get hold of any kind of visual aid with everything that’s going on at the moment. Luckily a hydro shop local enough too me was kind enough too open up after a phone call explaining my situation.
now my question is can I spray the plants with this at this stage of flowering. I’m guessing so as I didn’t think too mention it and he didn’t ask? Any opinion? Just a thought that’s come too me before I go ahead and spray.

277B9419 640C 45C4 AABE A83986F03498
59688D4B 28FD 4A30 9C2D DCA316D3930B
18B11A69 0837 4C85 911F 120E29EC762E
Top Bottom