Day 6 problem?

• Thread starter rogone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

The seedling itself has enough food for about 2+ weeks (the round leaves) NO nutes. After that they should find food in the soil (hopefully not hot), for about 2-3 more weeks.
Tiny seedlings (for future, not now) do much better in a solo cup, and over-watering in too large a container will drown them fast. (Common) DO NOT TRANSPLANT NOW PLZ!)

Also I would pull that intense light for another few weeks and put in a common CFL daylight bulb, or a T5/T8. These can be placed within a few inches of the tops without damage. I used CFLs myself at first..worked great, but I needed toom many bulbs and switched to this for seedlings.

Besides the rest, they are heat/light stressed imo.

Wherever you are checking seems like a sketchy source and Google is a better friend.
This forum and Groweedeasy.com are much better sources of correct information. Misconceptions here are usually corrected in a hurry and the new growers put on the right path..if they listen.
Good luck with your grows, present and future.😀

Edit: Forgot about RH..for vegging plants and seedlings I say 50-60%.
Again this cat has got it goin on his results are amazing as well
And he’s right if you listen the buds will come! Lol

rogone

rogone

There is chart im using (i was in 20 inch) now the lamp is a bit higher after your suggestions. Btw its a Autoflower she must grow as much as she can idk...

Chart
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

There is chart im using (i was in 20 inch) now the lamp is a bit higher after your suggestions. Btw its a Autoflower she must grow as much as she can idk...

Im just saying i you back her off it will reduce the stress. When she looks stronger move back.

rogone

rogone

Now the RH is at the 57% (higher than it was before ) i struggled with it but found the solution. We will see how it goes , also today two new members will join the growbox :)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Illustration..no nutes, and no transplanting yet (You can when the leaves reach the dripline (outer circumference of the solo cup) and enough roots have formed so transplanting is not an issue (Photos of curse..autos are different)

Moshmen

Moshmen

I almost asked! Lol I run autos too. Be patient if you push to hard and it gets sick there isn’t much time for recovery unless your @mimed grower ! I wish my perfect harvest was as nice as his sick plants! Dudes a plant whisperer.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Its Autoflower she went straight into this pot like desired
BTW..After some more experience, you CAN transplant an auto with no adverse effects..I grew an auto only one time (never again), and she never missed a beat after transplanting. Sure, if done badly, that will stunt her d=growth and she genetically has no time to recover.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I almost asked! Lol I run autos too. Be patient if you push to hard and it gets sick there isn’t much time for recovery unless your @mimed grower ! I wish my perfect harvest was as nice as his sick plants! Dudes a plant whisperer.

Thanks but i just follow standard gardening practices. I did practice a lot though. ;-)

rogone

rogone

Btw she has two "big" leaves like on photos and two little ones start to grow? When should i expect her to have 4 big leaves? Just to know how she doin

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Just use the back of your hand to feel the heat..Charts are generalized and every plant is different. If you feel heat, back off the light.

Last edited:
rogone

rogone

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

BTW..After some more experience, you CAN transplant an auto with no adverse effects..I grew an auto only one time (never again), and she never missed a beat after transplanting. Sure, if done badly, that will stunt her d=growth and she genetically has no time to recover.

The one time i did autos they got burned and after flushing started growing new leaves and extended bloom time like any normal photoperiod plant.

Its just like growing a regular plant 12/12 in my opinion. I would start in cups and transplant for a better root ball if i did them again.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Btw she has two "big" leaves like on photos and two little ones start to grow? When should i expect her to have 4 big leaves? Just to know how she doin
You need to look for nodes..not especially leaves. Plz listen to those like MIMedGrower!

Those seedlings will look like they came to a screeching halt, while they are busy making roots:)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

But i would need 4 i guess + cables ,sockets and modified reflector or the new one
Wow..You need none of that..Just take an ordinary lamp and buy the bulbs to match that.
I am trying to tell you that young seedlings do NOT require much light..reflectors and tin foil are a bad idea.

Top Bottom