Day 6 problem?

• Thread starter rogone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Why in all the videos i saw people feed 1/4 or 2/4 veg nutes after first week? I dont get it. No disrespect. If she can live month on no feed thats almost full veg. Its autoflower and soil package says "nutriens for a week". I was thinkin about schedule like this https://www.autoflowering-cannabis.com/autoflowering-cannabis-nutrients/ Today is day 8 so i though about day 10 or 12. Even googling now people say either week/10 days.
There is no absolute in growing. There is no magic bullet or one answer. No miracle additives etc. It's all dependant on hundreds of variables.

My soil grow like @Jimster said was over a month before feeding. But I also used promix and added composted manure. If your in coco mix you have to feed from about as you say a week.

My point is constantly changing environment, feed, lighting etc. By loving parents kill more plants than neglect is all.

To add the seed carries enough nutrients for about a week. Without considering the soil nutrients.

rogone

rogone

Right plagron soil lightmix-week , plagron growmix-3 weeks. I will feed with 1/8 right after soil dry out

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Why in all the videos i saw people feed 1/4 or 2/4 veg nutes after first week? I dont get it. No disrespect. If she can live month on no feed thats almost full veg. Its autoflower and soil package says "nutriens for a week". I was thinkin about schedule like this https://www.autoflowering-cannabis.com/autoflowering-cannabis-nutrients/ Today is day 8 so i though about day 10 or 12. Even googling now people say either week/10 days.
There are as many recommendations for feeding as there are growers growing! :) There is a lot of variety regarding feeding. I grow in Promix with some added compost/manure. With these additions, I don't need to feed nearly s often or as much. Others that don't add the manure/compost, or those that use straight coco might need to add something sooner... it all depends on what is already in the growing medium. Nutrient makers tend to overstate the needs for feeding, or base the needs on a 8 ft outdoor monster plant outdoors instead of a 1.5 ft plant in a grow tent. They make money selling nutrients at a staggering markup.
Myself, I feed about every 12-15 days using 20-20-20 general fertilizer in a 5 gallon bucket full of Promix and compost manure. It works unbelivably well and simple without any real problems. It works well for me based on what I add to it, the local water quality, and the type of growing that I use (HID lighting in a large room with high ceilings). There are a bunch of ways to do this, and once you find a easy way that is consistent, then you have a proven winner.
Remember... it's much easier to feed a hungry plant than to try to remove too much nutrients in the soil... Less IS better!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Right plagron soil lightmix-week , plagron growmix-3 weeks. I will feed with 1/8 right after soil dry out
Claims 3 weeks. Seedling need no food for about a week so that's about right for ya. About a month. Up to you if you wanna feed earlier. I can tell ya is better to under feed than over feed and the Internet is full of bullshit with small amounts of good info in-between. Your call

rogone

rogone

My soil is lightmix. Then maybe ill wait couple days. Lets wait and see how they doin in next 2 days then decide. Lets see how development of new leaves go. I will update here

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My soil is lightmix. Then maybe ill wait couple days. Lets wait and see how they doin in next 2 days then decide. Lets see how development of new leaves go. I will update there

Takes 3 days to a week to see what you fed did. When we see a deficiency it has already gone on a week or more.

When we feed and see the plant green up right away it is likely the chelated iron. Hat works fast.

Moshmen

Moshmen

My soil is lightmix. Then maybe ill wait couple days. Lets wait and see how they doin in next 2 days then decide. Lets see how development of new leaves go. I will update there
Only 3rd grow pic one is at 7-8 days
Pic two is 15 days
Pic 3 is 17 days
Water only no nutes no huge like these master farmers big I think you will be fine
06DB40C0 4F12 459E BD5E 9BD4C9792280
C49A2D67 41EE 4C8E B92C 268B8BB6EC9E
1C9929F9 E243 4E51 A2D3 4EB2EDD2294F
C49A2D67 41EE 4C8E B92C 268B8BB6EC9E
1C9929F9 E243 4E51 A2D3 4EB2EDD2294F

Moshmen

Moshmen

It reversed the pictures ! Lmao sorry the last pic is 7 days and the first pick is 15 days

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Alright mine in comparison look like shit
Don't be too hard on yourself. Small issue that's fixed those leaves won't mean shit to you in couple weeks. I have seen some pretty fucked up seedlings on here. Yours are not bad.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hps light quality photo. The one with problems (top pic) lookin super bad after dark period. Leaves droopy,maybe its normal idk

She is fine. Seedlings go through phases. Try to stop micro managing and let some days go by before making assumptions. She will likely grow out of it. Look to new leaves for improvements.

m8ty

m8ty

Just paper no seeds from royal. Overwatering might be right thats why 3rd day without water rn ,pots still moist like half a finger deep (im not diggin more). Today dark period was bit cold like 16,5C shes bit droppy. Light on half an hour ago. Im dissapointed in myself already ,cant even handle properly first week...😰
Don't dig into the soil just lift the pot to feel if it's light or heavy. Kinda like lifting the milk container in the fridge, you can tell right away if you're running out of milk by the weight of the milk carton.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Don't be too hard on yourself. Small issue that's fixed those leaves won't mean shit to you in couple weeks. I have seen some pretty fucked up seedlings on here. Yours are not bad.
Ur still fine no worries yet! Ps I. Comparison to aqua, mimed, old school, jimster, and countless others Mine looks like shit too ! These guys somehow ( hard work and know how) get perfect tasty lookin plants from seedling to flower! They will lead you down the right path ! They awesome dudes who want you to succeed !
Good luck and hang in there

rogone

rogone

Don't dig into the soil just lift the pot to feel if it's light or heavy. Kinda like lifting the milk container in the fridge, you can tell right away if you're running out of milk by the weight of the milk carton.
Before that i need to know weight after watering and some expirience ,definitely good method i will use. @Moshmen Yea people here really helpfull and patient i respect that

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Good analogy. Never heard that one before.

Top Bottom