Day 67 in flower , is it ready ?

• Thread starter Derek420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Derek420

Derek420

Wedding cake strain , still white pistils shooting up on the bud ??? Is that normal? Or just ready for harvest? Trichomes are milky

Day 67 in flower  is it ready
Day 67 in flower  is it ready 2
Day 67 in flower  is it ready 3
Day 67 in flower  is it ready 4
Day 67 in flower  is it ready 5
Day 67 in flower  is it ready 6
Day 67 in flower  is it ready 7
Day 67 in flower  is it ready 8
Billymgb

Billymgb

The white pistils might be some light getting in, or genetics either way you have to check the ticombs with a loop or micro scope, Good luck bro hope they are awesome buds,

coherent

coherent

Look ready to me, but can't be positive without checking trichomes. You have a lot of foxtailing happening which isn't a bad thing and creates fatter buds, but that means you have buds growing new buds... so you'll continue to get white pistols

Derek420

Derek420

Look ready to me, but can't be positive without checking trichomes. You have a lot of foxtailing happening which isn't a bad thing and creates fatter buds, but that means you have buds growing new buds... so you'll continue to get white pistols

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

They are ready, I just chopped my wc on day 70 . Coherent is dead on, I don’t know where your seeds are from but mine are growers choice and mine were fox tailing which kept adding new growth which can be confusing if you’ve never experienced it before but it was week 10 AND my trichs were all milky. Good job, they look great and I know that sweet smell, I have four hanging now for 5 days so far..

Derek420

Derek420

They are ready, I just chopped my wc on day 70 . Coherent is dead on, I don’t know where your seeds are from but mine are growers choice and mine were fox tailing which kept adding new growth which can be confusing if you’ve never experienced it before but it was week 10 AND my trichs were all milky. Good job, they look great and I know that sweet smell, I have four hanging now for 5 days so far..
Bro these were clones , got from my boi, smell is great, I’ll keep them probably for couple more days then flush

C24F1EF1 3DEF 4A55 B4E3 CE4A15C8EA98
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Thats called foxtailing, you chop by trichome not pistols, i want to see 25% amber then 10 days before chop flush out plants with cold (not ice) water this will help turn your pistols, if they need another drink before chop again give cold water, you can chop once all trichome is milky but an early chop the weed goes straight to your head thats why once i see 25% amber trichome i know i will chop in 7 to 10 days and flush out plants, or exposure to cold will help turn your pistols.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Yeah you definately held out. I agree its hard to tell without the little magnifying glass, but id say they are ready. Id like to see a pic under scope just for reference purposes though, just to make sure

Top Bottom