DayWrecker from Top Dawg Seeds?

• Thread starter citrus7144
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Hey does anyone out there have any info in a strain Daywrecker that was being grown in the 90s up in the northeast I used to get it from a guy who was one of the growers when I lived in NYC . It was fluffy very ECSD like but was sweeter and had great high? Any info would be super I found the attached so I think it was a TopDawg strain I am looking for seeds cuttings clones anything thanks

Daywrecker from top dawg seeds
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
So with a bit more digging it is being said that DayWrecker is Original diesel and /or headband depending on who is talki g about it, which might be correct I am not sure if I had the Original diesel that I can remember unless it is the same as Day Wrecker. I think Trust has the Original Diesel so.might try that or if anyone knows someone with headband seeds /clones I'll give them a try too. Thanks to anyone with info and have a great memorial day weekend thank you to all that served!!!!

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Totally miss my old topdawg gear :-(
Chemdog purple
Purple stardawg
Aliendawg
White Fire OG
Bubba Fire

All were so freaking good. Did multiple clones runs with them in the past.
I wish I had them saved somewhere with a friend.

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Hey does anyone out there have any info in a strain Daywrecker that was being grown in the 90s up in the northeast I used to get it from a guy who was one of the growers when I lived in NYC . It was fluffy very ECSD like but was sweeter and had great high?
Hey hey, I'm also originally from the east coast, The ROC!! This was late 90s early 2000s. So my buddy who was part of the Albany crew had what he called Original Diesel and that shit was fantastic!! I've never came across anything like it sense. The flavor was movie theater popcorn and puppy dog breath, smelled like fuel and puppy dog breath and the smoke just coated ur mouth and lungs. Anywho, point of that story is my other buddy who I met thru my Albany friend said he had Headband. He would never give me a cut and over the years the story changed based off what he was told, it was originally given to him as Headband but then it was the Original Diesel and back amd forth. Currently it is Headband lol. It's strange tho cuz he got the cut from the Albany friend and they have no similarities at all, albeit this Headband is top notch smoke. He is willing to finally give it up to me, jist got a figure a way to get it out here!! He's weird about mailing stuff.

I know that doesn't rly help ya out but I love all the stories that surround these old school strains, that were so tightly held by ppl. Fascinating history of this plant.

W

Woodbury

Don't know if this will help anyone here but the breeder have them back in stock 2/8/24 for $200

Screenshot 20240204 225838 DuckDuckGo

Latest posts

Top Bottom