DD's MPD 30X30 Space Input Appreciated

• Thread starter socalsinner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

socalsinner

I will be following DD's MPD DIY setup for my Medical grow. I have two 30X30 rooms. I will use one for a buisness and the back room for my grow. The attachments I have show the room Im going to use without any changes the other shows a split down the middle of the room some windows sealed etc.. I plan to run a sealed room. The existing 2x4's run East to West and are two feet apart. The run the entire room length.I have 2 Portable AC and a Mr Slim Split AC. Have several co2 tanks and run them on sentinal setups. I own 3 135 gallon tanks, and a few 70 gallon res's. 15 600 watt lights Digital,6 1000's Digital also. I want to use the 30X30 for a veg and a Flower. I have been running rockwool 4x4 tables in veg for 6 weeks and then Drip recirc on Bucksts with hydroton. I usually would run 80-160 kids in flower but Im not happy with the overall results after looking at dd's. I know I can do way better.

I would really appreciate input as to the best setup with my space available. Thanks.

Doc2new
2newgood
Widowmaker

Widowmaker

View attachment 67536
This is DDs type layout for 40" stem to stem for G13. Doing light & plant layouts for fun. Don't know about pumbing the MPB or A/C needs.
:icon_spin:

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Widow... Your the bomb thanks for the help bud. Ill be running a MT Cook in this puppy 55-65 day ladies

Guys, Work has been slow and if I don't use AutoCadd, I'll lose my skills and these are easy drawings so it's all win, win.
Does 40" stem to stem work for you? What size buckets or tubs are thinking about. Did you want the same kind of layout for the big room? Got to get back to trimming trees.

S

socalsinner

Guys, Work has been slow and if I don't use AutoCadd, I'll lose my skills and these are easy drawings so it's all win, win.
Does 40" stem to stem work for you? What size buckets or tubs are thinking about. Did you want the same kind of layout for the big room? Got to get back to trimming trees.

Hey Widow. I'll only be using one of the Big rooms for growing. Im waiting on input from DD or anyone that knows how far he spaced his kids in veg on the tables and how much light he used. I figure I will be using 20' X 30' for the flower (10 Liter Buckets ,60L Res's) Ill use the space left over for veg, clones and moms 10'X30'. Tables , 4 inch coco , ebb and flow. I really appreciate the help. .. watching Godfather and checking out THC... Love this movie

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Quote from DDs
These were vegged on an ebb n flow table in 6 inch cubes for 13 days, about a foot tall bush and then put into the pails in the flower room for 7 more days.
01-28-2009, 04:31 AM
END

You maybe waiting a long time for DDs.

S

socalsinner

When he says put in pails for 7 more days ... Does he mean he hand watered them for 7 days and didnt turn on his feed system or did he put them in the full flower room MPD setup? I attached a better jpeg of the actual space. 19X27'

Newgood4
Widowmaker

Widowmaker

When he says put in pails for 7 more days ... Does he mean he hand watered them for 7 days and didnt turn on his feed system or did he put them in the full flower room MPD setup?

My understanding is in this journal entry, he vegged in the flower room for 7 days with 18 hours lighting and tubs running. Prepping them for the flowering 12/12 cycle.

S

socalsinner

My understanding is in this journal entry, he vegged in the flower room for 7 days with 18 hours lighting and tubs running. Prepping them for the flowering 12/12 cycle.

waiting on a quote for the parts :)

S

socalsinner

Thanks for the New diag Widow. Based on the amount of coooling needed for my initial project I will be only growing 12 plants. For now I have 6 1000 digitals and 12 600 digitals. Any ideas on the best layout for the lights I have and the space I have ? also guys I found a distributor for these same products in Cali that are cheaper the newage. Let me know if want the info. Thanks

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Thanks for the New diag Widow. Based on the amount of coooling needed for my initial project I will be only growing 12 plants. For now I have 6 1000 digitals and 12 600 digitals. Any ideas on the best layout for the lights I have and the space I have ? also guys I found a distributor for these same products in Cali that are cheaper the newage. Let me know if want the info. Thanks

Do you have cool tubes or reflectors for the 600 watters that will be around the outside of the grow?
You have cooling for 13,200 watts of light, if we can find a layout with more plants are you interested?

S

socalsinner

I am listening My Master hehe. I have not purchased the Cool Tubes but I plan on buying cool tubes for all lights today or tomorrow. I have a 31,000 BTU Mini Split AC. Basing this system on 13,200. 6 1000 and 12 600's what do you have in mind?

S

socalsinner

Bought 10 res's today. Need input on light setup

Thanks Wid. I was actually not planning on using reflectors. I will post the dimensions of the Res's in a few mins. Wifey killing me hehe. I bought 10 res's today 12.00 with lids. Res's are 29 length X 20 width. 22 gallon capacity. Heavy duty construction. I need some input on how many plants are recommended. I have 12 600's and 6 1000 maybe have access to 8 1000's. I have wiggle room on the size of the room. Any input on what optimal setup would be with the lights I have.

27 gallon strongbox
Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Do you have the electrical and the A/C for two more 1000w lights? If so we'll draw it up

S

socalsinner

Double D's MPD

I have 32,000 BTU from a Mini Split AC. I figure 3.5 BTU's per watt. If I air cool the the 12 600's I can take away half of the heat. So 3600 watts from the 600 watt lights and from the 6 1000 watt lights gives me 6000 watts. Thats 3600 + 6000 = 9,600... or 33,000 BTU's needed. I will also have 6 power floor fans underneath the 1000 watt lights. My ceilings are 13ft which will help with the heat too. I will only use 6 1000's and 12 600's. I plan on using cool tubes and using reflectors on on the outside plants. Any input would be appreciated guys. Thanks.... Below is a pic and drawing of my RES. I have 1 165 gal res and 2 125 gallon

Vertical water fittings
View attachment TC3158IA.pdf
Top Bottom