Dd's Timber Redwood Vsx2 In A 4x8 Tent

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

It's a predicament for sure... Usually I'm finishing all at once and then using the tent to hang and dry all the plants at one time.I'm going to have to get another tent just for this so everything will go more smoothly.I like to keep all odors at 0 so for now another tent will have to suffice.Gonna do some shopping and see what kind of deal I can get.Space is getting limited. Stay tuned.:smoking:

DismalDude

DismalDude

Done! Got a 2ft.x4ft.x5ft. Vivosun along with another small fan/scrubber combo for drying,be here in a few days.
Have been trying to learn the camera on the S9 and man,I had it set all wrong(default). Got it setup right now but I'm no photographer,it'll take me some time to work it out.
Here's Mota Rebel's Hard Candy,lights out with flash on and off.Looks yummy to me!;)
20180506 165907
20180506 170126

DismalDude

DismalDude

All 7 harvested and 3 jarred. I chop and hang whole plant and let dry for however long it takes until they are semi dry.Usually 3-5 days.I then trim and transfer to paper grocery bags and at that point it only takes 3-4 days before jarring.I have one large plant bagged and need to trim the last 3.
Tally so far from 3 plants in jars is 15 3/4 oz. This is a better haul than I expected and I'm really pleased,the Timber lights killed.
There is some seed here and there,I pulled about 20 from the 3 I trimmed. Anyway,that's what's up so far,I'll be back with a total tally and pics as soon as I finish completely.Thanks for riding along,much more to come!
20180517 120819
20180517 131853

DismalDude

DismalDude

34oz.,one more plant to go. I had no idea there was that much weight from 7 plants. That is dry weight.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hell yeah DD! Have you tried any early tasters of it yet?
Not yet as I still had a bit left from last time.Sent out a few testers to some friends and they are all thumbs up.My last plant was pretty fluffy so I'm going to make bubble out of it for now.6oz. Should be some quality bubble.Either tomorrow or the next day I'll be doing that all day as I've got a ton to run.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Tried the SBS for myself today and was pleasantly surprised.Very,very smooth and kind of spicy fruity with an after taste of like a banana spice something. After 2 bong rips I just chilled to test potency and it is right on point. Heady high followed by a mellow body buzz.Super enjoyable.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I had forgotten to finish this diary so here it is.I ended up with well over 2 pounds.It was right about 2 pounds 6 oz.,a record for me.Anyway,I really love the new lights from Timber,they are a game changer indeed.I'll start a new diary which will be perpetual very soon as I have almost completed hunting from regular seeds and ended up with what I hope to be some stellar product.Thanks for riding along and stay tuned,the best is yet to come. ;)
Finish2018

Still about 6 oz. in that bag needed jarring...

Latest posts

Top Bottom