DEA raids pot dispensary in SF

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kill-9

There was a place where they tried to sell Purple Urkel for 80 an eighth up here in the bay too.....they're fuckin nuts. Then can still control if they want you or not, kick you out for any reason at all. Scanless. They're high on the power.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

It sucks that they got raided. If they were just greedy drug dealers, breaking the rules and ruining it for everyone else...then they deserve to get busted. But if they were following the guidelines and really are doing it to help patients....then this raid is a crock of sh**t. Leave us potheads alone!:fubar

M

MagicDro

wow, what a joke... for both the dispensary and the DEA. Both are in the wrong imo - it's a dam shame!

O

OGKushhead

L.A. I hear it can be up to 80 an 1/8. but the grower gets more money too. Sf no more than $60. They know also if they start raiding houses a chance people will fight back to protect themselves and families. Especially when they raid some wrong homes. I have my protection!:mad0233:

Ya this thinking took place in my neighborhood a few weeks ago in Oregon...It was a late night/early morning STING...Sadly the homeowner/Grower was shot to death by the PIGS with his rifle still in his hands (he probably thought he was getting robbed not popped by the cops). All for some plants
:-( and the cops who killed him were found to be doing their job by the "PANEL" overlooking the incident this week. We're living in a police state folks. Forget having guns...Set up some C4 around your property with remote triggers...When you see those intruders in the spot...hit your mark. That'll get em thinking. Good luck everyone...See you all in HELL:420:

acidnI

acidnI

It just wont stop will it? I had I hopes for cali. I was thinking of making it my summer home but the last thing I wanna here is your going to jail for doing whats legal.

K

kill-9

They are arresting dispensaries and presumably people who get caught in the cross fire. Havent seen them arresting patients with gardens unless you're over your prescribed limit.

Top Bottom