DeadHead OG

• Thread starter Morgan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Morgan

Morgan

So i have spent most of my adult life searching out top notch genetics!! have to share this one with you!! Alien OG is by far my fav. smoke right now but this is a very very very close second! DeadHead OG (Chem#4 x SFV OG) is pure fire!!

Got some F2s from a buddy so was from BEAN one photo of the first week of veg, then we have a few photos of first week into flower, then we have some Chopping and after Chop!

Photo 14
Photo 10
Photo 12
Photo 11
Photo 4 copy
Photo 19
Photo 6
Photo 7
Photo 5
Photo 8
Photo 9
Photo 16
Photo 17
Photo 15
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good man. Looks to be some nice smoke you got there. The deadhead og if its from cc is 91 chem x sfv og f4. Either way, looks good brotha! ~SMF~

Morgan

Morgan

Looking good man. Looks to be some nice smoke you got there. The deadhead og if its from cc is 91 chem x sfv og f4. Either way, looks good brotha! ~SMF~
they are F2s from the nugs that got 2nd in the hybrid cup in Canada i have some amazing friends!! swerves cut pretty sure he said it was the Chem#4 X SFV OG. ill confirm for ya tho.

thanks yea im pretty happy with it.

i got more to share but dont want to ruin my welcome with overloading with my work :0) im still new here :0)

kushluvr

kushluvr

looks pretty good.....

whats your medium, nutes, etc?

and its Chemdog 91 x sfv og........respectfully saying......

Morgan

Morgan

i use Happy Frog Special Blend and nutes im using Ubiogrow for my main and some Canna for the kicker!! i have a 1000w HPS and a 240w LED all running 13 on and 11 off in flower and in veg i run the 12-1 thanks for looking at my photos :)

Morgan

Morgan

looks pretty good.....

whats your medium, nutes, etc?

and its Chemdog 91 x sfv og........respectfully saying......

This is my bad, you are very right Chemdog 91 ( skunk va cut) crossed with swerves SFV OG f4/5 male and f2d using OG Dom female and mixed male.

My buddy stopped over seen the post I'm first to say I'm wrong sorry my bad ill be the first to admit it!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Very Tasty looking !
Nice job!

Top Bottom