Deathstar and others...

• Thread starter bsb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bsb

bsb

hey jimmy.....was wondering if you could please post up pictures of your deathstar cut, Chemdog 91, king louis, ect.....have noticed in your "arsenal" that these are missing....I personally LOVE the thread that you posted and like imagining what the "combos" would be like via your descriptions....I love your work man...been following you for yrs...helped you set-up at the "seed depot".....Never got that pack you promised me, and don't care...and if you EVER need a tester loyal to pisces......here I am...... you biggest fan...bigskybob.... :)

some Chemdog 91 x Chemdog D.....uberdawg.....super stoked on this one...
Deathstar and others
Deathstar and others 2

Last edited:
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I know I have pics of the 91 and Louis, but not sure about the Deathstar I'll have to look.
Sorry bsb its been a hectic year and a half, I don't remember promising you a pack of seeds. I'm just getting back into the swing of things after being not being online here or anywhere for over a year...catching up on a bunch of pms that have accumulated, and trying to play catch-up, getting my life and business in order after a year+ laying low.
What pack did I promise you? PM me your safe addy and I'll get them out to you.

bsb

bsb

flowering that, some wifi, some tahoe og, and others......as we speak....then jimmys' products become sexy....I will post some pics for ya bro....no worries

Reactions: 313

Needed 2 shots to confirm... could've been funny lighting. Looks to have popped up late though as buds are pretty stacked!

Reactions: bsb
Top Bottom