DeathStar, Sour D in ReadyGro

• Thread starter MendoCruz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

This is my room. Currently it contains 32 Sour Diesel in 2 gal root pots on one 4 x 8 tray, the other 4 x 8 tray, 28 plants that were supposed to be Death Star in 2 gal root pots, 3 OG Kush in one #3 pot, 2 Pre98 Bubba, 2 Sage n Sour in one #3 pot.
I received 4 small clones one day, all were to be named Death Star. I transplanted them when I got home. As they grew, it was clear that three of them were the same and one was definitly not. I cloned them all but did not keep them labeled as I went. So goes the 28 "Death Star".
I planted the Sour and the "DS" in ReadyGro. I also planted 4 Sage n Sour, they were a little stunted at the end of the first week of veg so I pulled them from the room and put them in the greehouse. I replaced them with the (3) OG, (2) Pre98, and (2) Sage n Sour, to fill the final 4 spaces.
I used 3D amino-cal, indoor grow, and bloom for vegging along with roots Excellorator. Their medium was inoculated with Extreme Gardening's Mykos and Azos. I also added Actino-vate.
When I switched to flower I gave them a health dose of compost tea. For the first 5 weeks of flower they got H&G Soil a/b. Additives went in as such, Cal-mag all weeks but flush, Multi Zen week 1-2, Bush Master once in week 2 1ml/gal, Roots excel veg-wk3 flower, Bud XL week 4-present, Pure Flowers 4-5, Top Booster 6, Massive 3-present.

New pics 001
New pics 002
New pics 003
New pics 004
New pics 005
New pics 006
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking solid Mendo....you need to be running some purps with a name like that!

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Looking solid Mendo....you need to be running some purps with a name like that!

I used to grow nothing but Urkle inside, most of the purple strains that I have grown veg quite and don't yield well. I quit growing them for the most part. I have a few called Super Frost that just got pulled. It's Paris Hilton weed. Super sexy triched-out stuff but not much going on in the ol' brain (not very potent). ;)
Thanks for checking thing out guys.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice grow - some chunky love right there

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Thanks Motherload, Still a few weeks left to see how they are going to shape up.

G

Grim Reefer

Bummed you lost track of those Death Stars. Def one of my fav Sativa dom strains.

O

OG Dubz

How you liking those hoods? Personally I fucking love them hoods. Best ones for sure if not going air cooled. ~dubz

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice lookin grow im thinking the DeathStars will b shorter & more dense then the Sour D.. The DeathStar I ran even turned a Lil purp even when my room wasn't cold..

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Dubz-I LOVE these wings. They work great.
Goo- Thanks for the heads up. My buddy was telling me that the shorter ones might be the DS, yet no word on what the tall ones are, he insists that he only gave me one strain. I kept all the DS possibles marked and together on one tray .

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My DeathStar grew very nice dense tight acorn nuggs.. She is a pretty plant.. Mine smelled skunky & cured nice & stinky..

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Went into the room this morning and found a bit of Botritis. Had to go to work right after. I was able to cut out three of the infected colas. I felt sick thinking that my room would have to sit like that all day. I got home and cut all of the big tops off, a little bummed that they are 10 days early. That was the sour...They get too big, not a bad problem to have. Looks like the mystery DS my actually be Dream Queen. They seem to be fairly mold resistant.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Nice room bro i love the Awings there the shit best hands down sucks about the tops bro i think i would have called in sick that day lol any way hope everything else turns out solid stay frosty peace!

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Looks great. I talked to the Extreme Gardening rep when they visited my local store. He told me that its not good to use Azos and Roots Ex together. They produce competing growth hormones or something..can't remember exactly what he said. I am sure you can reach them if you care. I ran mykos with roots with great results. All their stuff seems to work really well.

Top Bottom