Deceased Blowers Glass~ use or not??

• Thread starter ~xO Kakalak Ox~
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
A friend of mine, who blew my favorite heady piece, passed away last year. I use the piece daily but it has takin' a few spills. Luckily It is still in perfect condition. My question is should I keep using it as my main bowl or only break it out on special occasions?:bong-hits:

aldus

aldus

keep using it. he/she would want you to enjoy it as much as possible.

B

bdawgburner

For sure! I would say its something like a rememberance when you toke.

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Thanks guys!! Using it right now with some OG diesel X neveilles haze!!!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

smoke one for your friend, I would want mine to do the same for me!

H

haze89

Get a nice case man. If you have friends over try to use another piece if you have one. Maybe roll some shit.

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
pics

Here ya go:afroweed:
IMG 0971

IMG 0974

winta

winta

on one side i want to say only on special occasions but then again what would ya boy want u to do? maybe he would be like "just smoke it yo" lol but seriously i think in your heart u know what u need to do my dude :)

I

Inuit

If you want to be able to smoke out of it anytime you'd like, for the rest of your life, then put it away and use something else for daily use. That way, when you want to honor your friend and blaze up on a special occasion, it will always be there.

I

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
If you want to be able to smoke out of it anytime you'd like, for the rest of your life, then put it away and use something else for daily use. That way, when you want to honor your friend and blaze up on a special occasion, it will always be there.

I

For the blower I want to use it daily but for me I want to only use it on special occasions. The guy who blew it was a local deadhead with a VW bus who had dreams of moving to California to be able to grow legal pot. He was a party dude for sure and would want me to use it daily so I will continue to do so. If it break I have other friends who blow that could fix it. The guy who blew it actually fixed my first heady piece that broke.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
RIP to your boy... and use it on special days imo...cuz if it breaks that would really suck.

Top Bottom