Decided to try organic, thinking dry amendment?

• Thread starter Lockeboxgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Awesome dude that's exactly what I was hoping to do so I'm really glad to hear y'all think it will work.
I'm mixing up my goods in a dish right now, I read on another thread someone said 1 tsp blood meal per gallon of soil so I'll try that mixed with 1 1/2 cup of fruit and flower (per feeding chart for 3' plant).
Didn't know I needed to top dress with blood meal weekly, figured it would be monthly like the other so thanks there. once the flowering does take full effect should I cut it out completely and use only fruit and flower?
Im not certain on the weekly feeding schedule for blood meal, but I know that is one of the faster acting organic nitrogen sources so if you top dress enough to feed the plant for a month then you might end up burning it or running low on nitrogen after the first week or two.

Once you are into flower around 3 weeks is when I would cut out the blood meal and just feed the fruit and flower.

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Im not certain on the weekly feeding schedule for blood meal, but I know that is one of the faster acting organic nitrogen sources so if you top dress enough to feed the plant for a month then you might end up burning it or running low on nitrogen after the first week or two.

Once you are into flower around 3 weeks is when I would cut out the blood meal and just feed the fruit and flower.
Cool beans dude thanks for all the info!

Latest posts

Top Bottom