Deciding On Nanolux De 4x4

• Thread starter bigger buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigger buds

Hey guys,

Heard good things about nanolux. My new flower room will be ~20'x32'x16' for 30 pots coco. I'm thinking 10 (2x5) nanolux de 4x4 hang 36" below the ceiling. Will it be enough? Or what would you guys recommend for my room setup. Appreciated with all the feedback and recommendations. Thanks

LI grows

LI grows

I heard the bulb that it came with wasnt that great. I was shopping a few weeks ago and settled on GavitaDE.
Nothing wrong with nNanolux ballasts i own 2.

B

bigger buds

which model did you settled with and how high did you hang from the ceiling? Thanks

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Where did you buy the 4x4 at? Been looking for it, emailed them and nadda.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

They dont answer emails very well at all anymore.I dont think the 4x4 or some of their CMH fixtures are available yet even though there on the website and like LI said they have some bulb issues,growing pains i guess.

B

bigger buds

I haven't bought anything yet. Still currently using sun sytem hoods and solistek ballasts. Trying to get inputs if i should go with commercial complete fixture or better recommended hood/ballasts combo for my setup. Ceiling height is not an issue, 16 feet, so i should have lots of options. But i like some inputs from the experts and not salesman before footing 5 figures. Email nanolux a week ago, still no feedback. Thanks

B

bigger buds

Anyone experience with both compete fixture and separated hood/ballast can chime in?

Latest posts

Top Bottom