Decision Time Already!

• Thread starter below frigid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
below frigid

below frigid

How much can you yield when throwing your plants out in May Seamaiden? What about you below frigid when throwing them out in March?

I do it a little different. I am not so worried about plant counts. So instead of putting one monster plant in a 300 gallon smart pot, I put 3-4 plants. That way if something happens to one plant I don't have a dead smart pot for the season. Seems the yield is close if you go with 1 large or 3 smaller plants. I average 5 - 6 lbs a pot or 1.5 to 2lbs a plant but have had some pots put out close to 10 with high yielding strains. If I lose a plant the other plants in the hole will usally fill in the space left. If I lived down at the garden I would probably switch to 1 big plant per pot. Seems bigger plants are more work once they start flowering. All the extra work keeping them up.

maya42

maya42

Working away at some tom hill planters this year.
I'll be running true og, sour d, ssh, sfv og x (sfv og x Chemdog #4), true og x (sfv x Chemdog #4) , ssh x blue dream, Mr nice (chimera? ), kosher kush ( finally got regs!), nl5 x haze, nl5/haze x skunk 1, black widow and some local strains from salmon creek. SC strains are ogx and golden monkey.

The sfv x Chemdog #4 crosses get big. Last year I had a 5 and a half lb og. Super Happy about that.
I'd love to get my hands on some of that fruity pebbles! I've smoked that stuff once and it really did taste just like fruity pebbles.

P

peace happy

ALL SHIVA SKUNK AND A VERY MISSED LANDRACE... MEKONG HIGH!

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I sowed about 6 strains in ground and 3 have popped. I have several strains in clone form that I pulled from my room in 1 gallons, I was gonna toss em but they'll be quite large if I plant them in ground and let them reveg. I also have some larger clones already in ground that are currently in week 6 of flower, they might be just finished before the solstice, if not I'll cut all the buds and let them reveg, at that point it's up to them to live or die. All in all I got 2 Girl Scout Candy Crosses, a SSH cross (the crosses are seeds from my outdoor plants last season so the cross is a mystery), I planted a Phantom cookie x Girl Scout Cookie (thin mint) clone and also sowed some seeds of that, I call it Phantom Girl Scout Cookie (duh). I sowed some Sour Bubble (BOG) and Pineapple Hashplant (Rare Dankness) in ground, Pineapple Cheese, Ringo OG and Kona (from SoHum Seeds), also Citrus Sap (Crockett Farms/DNA) those are in cups, 2 seeds each of those. The 1 gallon clones are 1 Girl Scout Cookies(thin mint), 3 Purple Rock Star Kush, 1Purple Painkiller, and 3 West Coast Sour Diesel from MedMan Seeds, 7 Sour Dubble cuts, 6 Blue Diesel cuts, a couple of Swiss Tsu cuts and a couple of Grand Daddy Purple X Lemon Alien Dawg crosses. I'm sure there are others I might have missed but I'm thinking I'll only keep 12-16 plants total. The Phantom Girl Scouts are going to be beasts so I'm def thinking of keeping those no matter what. It's gonna be tough to decide what stays and what goes but I have a huge head start on spring. It's going down this summer!

Top Bottom