Deep Purple ( Sub )

• Thread starter Kief Stoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devilrays

devilrays

yeah it sucks. low yielding and no color at all. and buzz is weak.

S

SLO Grown

Anything from Subzero sucks! I have a real bad taste in my mouth with Subzero made up strains. Subzero, a good "Con" suckin seedsmen.....

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Anything from Subzero sucks! I have a real bad taste in my mouth with Subzero made up strains. Subzero, a good "Con" suckin seedsmen.....

Sorry bro, gotta disagree with ya there.
I got keeper Querkle and
Apollo 13 BX's that are just pure dank.
I didnt find me a keeper from his deep purple though.
But everything else I ran from Subcool has been dank.

Spacequeen- good
Querkle -good
Apollo 13 BX- good
Cheesequake- good
Deep purple - so-so
Just my experience.

Here some Querkle from my last run...

http://i190.invalid.com/albums/z19/Lemonhoko/Nugs/Querkle133.jpg

K

Kief Stoned

His Deep Purple was my last hope in getting some purple as I have tried practically all the other "purple" beans you can get on the web. But there is alot of conflicting info on his Deep Purple. And I really dont want to spend $200.00 on more BS seeds. Anyone have any better ideas?

forman

forman

Why don't you try dropping your temps to 55-60 for the last three weeks of flower and see what happens. I've had many non-purple strains turn colors this way. During the summer it might be difficult to achieve this without a great ac. I personally don't care what my color my herb is just as long as it works. To each his own.

K

Kief Stoned

Yea I have tried but I just cannot get the temps down that low. And as I said in another thread I am aware that purple buds are more or less just a novelty and imho are not as strong as green buds ( overall ). But I still want some purple if for no other reason than hearing my friends say "Wow, that looks AWESOME!" .You know?

slausongardens

slausongardens

im actually gonna try cannacopias bubba x deep chunk and emerald triangles royal purple kush which is black afghan x bubba kush in hope of finding a nice naturally purple pheno.

if you can find double purple doja or purple peyote that might be nice too.

K

kripplecreek

Yea I have tried but I just cannot get the temps down that low. And as I said in another thread I am aware that purple buds are more or less just a novelty and imho are not as strong as green buds ( overall ). But I still want some purple if for no other reason than hearing my friends say "Wow, that looks AWESOME!" .You know?

Dude its why im growin blue himilayas!! I want the blue color! I dont care if its weaker lol I just want it for the show! Hoping they taste berrylicious though lol

They are autos and ive seen the strain all over google and other forums that it keeps some of its purp after curing its the same questions i was asking in here how to make it STAY purple

Hope you find something good!

S

SwollenCalyx

im actually gonna try cannacopias bubba x deep chunk and emerald triangles royal purple kush which is black afghan x bubba kush in hope of finding a nice naturally purple pheno.
You are on the right track for sure, anything with some Pre-98 in the mix is gonna purple on you without a doubt. And I too have been eyeing the royal purp, lol.
On another note, I have tons of respect for Subcool`s gear simply from experience. Querkle, Qrazy Train and Plushberry all purp`d up on me at a steady 73-75, however at 60 you are probably doubling your chances of getting a purple pheno on the Querkle`s and Train`s. The Plushberry`s are all purp and green lol none completely purple but my buddy`s outdoor this year should test the strain pretty well in that department.

S

ShiftyThumb

I've never seen anything bad from Subcool. If you want one of his strains that might turn purple, I've heard good things about Chernobyl. And pre-98 Bubba is something that I'm really looking for.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Subcool

Don't know the dude, but he makes good seeds. Why not try Mota's Double Koosh or Redneck Koosh they are Pre 98 Bubba X's. I've also got some seeds of a TGA Double Purple Doja X a purple Legends Ultimate Indica I did a couple years ago

mal

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
If you're lookin for a good purp you should try Ace/CannaBioGen's Pakistani Chitral Kush..

S

SLO Grown

If you're lookin for a good purp you should try Ace/CannaBioGen's Pakistani Chitral Kush..

Chitrali/Purple Haze is a pure purple strain. I have grown this strain for years. Picked up Chitrali Purple Kush Land race while in Pakistan in the 80's then a few years later crossed her with a purple haze male. Been making seeds every two years ever since. you are correct my friend with your suggestion of Chitrali. Folks you will not find a true purple strain from the likes of Subzero. Just imitations and ripped off strains....

Top Bottom