Deficiencies Help

• Thread starter Greengiant11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Greengiant11

my plants were looking a little weird for a couple weeks . I went to the hydro strike and the guy told me it was a cal mag deficiency. So I added cal mag to the heavy 16 line. And they have been taking it for about 3 or 4 waters now. And they look like there coming back. But idk if cal mag was the only problem

Deficiencies help
Deficiencies help 2
Deficiencies help 3
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

my plants were looking a little weird for a couple weeks . I went to the hydro strike and the guy told me it was a cal mag deficiency. So I added cal mag to the heavy 16 line. And they have been taking it for about 3 or 4 waters now. And they look like there coming back. But idk if cal mag was the only problem
how much phosphrus you giving them?

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

BTW, I'm running the Heavy Fire stuff as an experiment. Thus far, I can tell no differenece between that and my botanicare, which is like 1/4 the cost. And my plants are healthy, see top link in sig. Heavy doesnt tell you what the micronutirients in it are, botanicare does, and, among other things, it contains cal and mag. Getting some botanicare bloom might be a cheap fix.

But I really want to know what your soil pH is. That would be informative.

G

Greengiant11

What's the pH of the soil? Those plants are hungry, might have a lockout issue.

I fed them all 4 gallons the day before that picture. And I just feed them all 5 gallons yesterday and there still not looking like they just were fed

G

Greengiant11

BTW, I'm running the Heavy Fire stuff as an experiment. Thus far, I can tell no differenece between that and my botanicare, which is like 1/4 the cost. And my plants are healthy, see top link in sig. Heavy doesnt tell you what the micronutirients in it are, botanicare does, and, among other things, it contains cal and mag. Getting some botanicare bloom might be a cheap fix.

But I really want to know what your soil pH is. That would be informative.

I have friends that use botanicare. I’ve been thinking about switching. But one difference all of us have noticed is heavy 16s veg is crazy compared to botanicares. Faster, fuller plants. That r usually very healthy. But I had some problems this crop due to city inspectors and some other power issues I’ve had. So this crop has been veged wayyyy linger then I wanted it to be. These plants r huge. I don’t have a soil ph but I do have a ph meter and its always 6.0

F6A801CD 8812 4B9B A5C7 3DA04A71E737
Top Bottom