Deficiency, burn, or something else?

• Thread starter Homegrown81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homegrown81

Homegrown81

Hey all, I've tried looking at the charts, pics, descriptions, etc but so many of the issues look so similar I'm not sure which it could be. Any help would be appreciated. Today mark's exactly 4 weeks into flower now, the rain has finally slowed from 4-5 days a week down to 1-2 days a week. Temps have been 80-94°F during the day and 60-73°F at night. Humidity has been between 40-60%. Do she need more nutes? Or a flush? I'm lost on this one.

Deficiency burn or something else
Deficiency burn or something else 2
Deficiency burn or something else 3
Deficiency burn or something else 4
Deficiency burn or something else 5
Deficiency burn or something else 6

Nknacho

Nknacho

Hey all, I've tried looking at the charts, pics, descriptions, etc but so many of the issues look so similar I'm not sure which it could be. Any help would be appreciated. Today mark's exactly 4 weeks into flower now, the rain has finally slowed from 4-5 days a week down to 1-2 days a week. Temps have been 80-94°F during the day and 60-73°F at night. Humidity has been between 40-60%. Do she need more nutes? Or a flush? I'm lost on this one.

View attachment 1021482View attachment 1021484View attachment 1021485View attachment 1021486View attachment 1021487View attachment 1021488
What do you feed with? How much? How often? Looks like nute burn do you use a microbial amendment of any kind?

Homegrown81

Homegrown81

It's in a 7gal pot. 70/30 FFOF/perlite. I have her on a watering of every other day, one watering has nutes, then next just ph'd water, then repeat. Was out of town and couldnt tend to her for 4 days and this is where she's at when I got home. When she was in veg I fed her 5ml calmag, 3ml micro, 3ml gro per gallon with ph between 6.2-6.5. Since I was watering every other day I gave her a 1/2 gallon each time. Now that she is in flower I've been cutting back slowly the gro and adding slowly the bloom by 1/2ml so her last feed was 5ml calmag, 3ml micro, 1ml gro, 2ml bloom. I just got my white shark in the mail today for my indoor grow I just started. Would this help anything as well?

Nknacho

Nknacho

yes white shark would help I use a product called recharge for veg and mammoth p for flower just probably hungry if you missed 2 feeds I'd just mix a tea and water

Homegrown81

Homegrown81

yes white shark would help I use a product called recharge for veg and mammoth p for flower just probably hungry if you missed 2 feeds I'd just mix a tea and water
Thanks hope that does the trick, she's already getting so smelly and sticky, and I meant great white not white shark lol

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Those brown pistils at week 4 have me wondering. Do you see any signs of rot in those buds? You said it was raining and above 80 degrees which makes for super muggy and humid weather. I’d check for bud rot. When it rains a lot, calcium and nitrogen are pretty quick to get washed from the soil. Water with pHed water and see what the ppm of runoff is, then adjust your feeding accordingly.

Homegrown81

Homegrown81

Those brown pistils at week 4 have me wondering. Do you see any signs of rot in those buds? You said it was raining and above 80 degrees which makes for super muggy and humid weather. I’d check for bud rot. When it rains a lot, calcium and nitrogen are pretty quick to get washed from the soil. Water with pHed water and see what the ppm of runoff is, then adjust your feeding accordingly.
Yeah I looked for that, I cracked open several buds where the dark pistils were and didnt see any signs of rot, I thought maybe the 20-30° drop in temp at night is maybe causing that possibly? Will continue to monitor for rot though.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Yeah I looked for that, I cracked open several buds where the dark pistils were and didnt see any signs of rot, I thought maybe the 20-30° drop in temp at night is maybe causing that possibly? Will continue to monitor for rot though.
Definitely, keep an eye out. Happy grows.

Top Bottom