Deficiency?

• Thread starter Builder0101
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

nothing to c here, folks... move along.

they look great. the second pic- that rippling? weaker leaf? if it's lightning in the mid, that's not unusual. wouldn't chase it... at this time.

know your ppm's/ec values. know the ph of the medium. mind wind chapping n heat. search term: leaf surface temp.

they don't need, much, at this stage. I'm aero, but i go 400 ppm.

u have a good light, or that's a short traited, plant. re node, stacking.

mind it's not too close.

folks will want ambient climate temp, distance frim n what kinda light... burning watt, value/s. medium, ppm/ec, ph, feed, etc... before truly knowing. crop out, what doesn't concern u, in the pics, if u can. northern lights descendant?

first leaves/the bottom, often, don't get, or get too much of... what the new growth, wants n mobile nutes, um um... take from old growth/the bottom, often. don't wanna say always cause I'm forgetting everything.
wait for a second opinion. they'll come.

Builder0101

Builder0101

they look great. the second pic- that rippling? weaker leaf? if it's lightning in the mid, that's not unusual. wouldn't chase it... at this time.

know your ppm's/ec values. know the ph of the medium. mind wind chapping n heat. search term: leaf surface temp.

mind it's not too close.

folks will want ambient climate temp, distance frim n what kinda light... burning watt, value/s. medium, ppm/ec, ph, feed, etc... before truly knowing. crop out, what doesn't concern u, in the pics, if u can. northern lights descendant?

first leaves/the bottom, often, don't get, or get too much of... what the new growth, wants n mobile nutes, um um... take from old growth/the bottom, often. don't wanna say always cause I'm forgetting everything.

Thanks.

Here it is. Wrote this once on my phone but it dissapeared.
This Is my 1st real grow. I am in a 4x4 Vivisun tent. Running a Pllizon Cree COB 3000. RH 50-55°. Av temp 75-78f. 72 with lights off. Light 19/5. I mixed 20 gal cheap coco did not rinse or buffer (mistake I know) 20 gal pro mix hp. 2 cups ea kelp meal, alfalfa meal, bat guano, green sand, 2 cups bone meal. 2 gal ea happy frog and fox farm. 6 cups worm castings. 1 cup azomite. I hydrated the coco with 5 gal tap water and 5 tablespoons unsulphered molasses. Lights were 30" from tops. Moved them up to 36 yesterday. I top dressed with 3 tablespoons each of organic dry 444 and 284. I recently started using cal mag at 50%. I PH my water between 5.8 and 6.2. My water is 200 ppm after PHing and cal mag. My runoff today was 747. I water every 16-18 hours. I am considering this a hydro and I know I will be told it is not soil less mix. I am 14 days from veg and top nose is 3rf node. The photo is of Critical Purple. I also have cream and tangerine dream. All Autos by the way. I water to about 10% runoff. I remove runoff from trays. Not sure if I should run the COBs only, COBs and panel, or just panel. I have an oscillating tower fan blowing across plants. I have a 9" fan blowing up across the light. a 4" inline carbon exhaust, and a small fan pulling in air from lower tent vent. The 9" fan is blowing up across my 2 1 gal homemade co2 generators. That's about it.

Builder0101

Builder0101

mind it's not too close.

Full lights = 630 true watts.

Builder0101

Builder0101

I also added michorrize to the seed when I planted. So I watered 2 gallons split between
5-5 gallon (3.78 litre) pots of 5.99PH with 1.33ml cal mag per gallon. The ppm of the water in was 173. I collected 6 cups (6×236 ml) of runoff (im sure I could get 8-10 cups). The ppm 1st 2 cups 659, 2nd 2 cups 609, 3rd 2 cups 559. As this is a hydro (essentially) I think I need closer to 1.75 gallons of water. My runoff is too much. I dont want to flush my plants every time I water. Question: what should my runoff ppm be?

10w30

10w30

Supporter
looking fine just ph swings in the root zone which is normal and causes the leaf curl. others will probably chime in however, flushing with steady ppm and pH at 20% runoff until they smooth will likely help. I dont like flushing either, if i knew i needed to flush as much as i do i would have just grown them in the toilet.

Builder0101

Builder0101

looking fine just ph swings in the root zone which is normal and causes the leaf curl. others will probably chime in however, flushing with steady ppm and pH at 20% runoff until they smooth will likely help. I dont like flushing either, if i knew i needed to flush as much as i do i would have just grown them in the toilet.

Again this is an organic grow. With all dry nutrients (except for the cal mag) I'm not sure about flushing other than at end of flower.

10w30

10w30

Supporter
Thanks.

Here it is. Wrote this once on my phone but it dissapeared.
This Is my 1st real grow. I am in a 4x4 Vivisun tent. Running a Pllizon Cree COB 3000. RH 50-55°. Av temp 75-78f. 72 with lights off. Light 19/5. I mixed 20 gal cheap coco did not rinse or buffer (mistake I know) 20 gal pro mix hp. 2 cups ea kelp meal, alfalfa meal, bat guano, green sand, 2 cups bone meal. 2 gal ea happy frog and fox farm. 6 cups worm castings. 1 cup azomite. I hydrated the coco with 5 gal tap water and 5 tablespoons unsulphered molasses. Lights were 30" from tops. Moved them up to 36 yesterday. I top dressed with 3 tablespoons each of organic dry 444 and 284. I recently started using cal mag at 50%. I PH my water between 5.8 and 6.2. My water is 200 ppm after PHing and cal mag. My runoff today was 747. I water every 16-18 hours. I am considering this a hydro and I know I will be told it is not soil less mix. I am 14 days from veg and top nose is 3rf node. The photo is of Critical Purple. I also have cream and tangerine dream. All Autos by the way. I water to about 10% runoff. I remove runoff from trays. Not sure if I should run the COBs only, COBs and panel, or just panel. I have an oscillating tower fan blowing across plants. I have a 9" fan blowing up across the light. a 4" inline carbon exhaust, and a small fan pulling in air from lower tent vent. The 9" fan is blowing up across my 2 1 gal homemade co2 generators. That's about it.

sorry my bad, i didnt read this part, i dont know why.
theres alot in the soil

Builder0101

Builder0101

sorry my bad, i didnt read this part, i dont know why.
theres alot in the soil

There is a lot but just a little of each. There is 10% soil but this mix still drains/dries like pure coco. No way I can go 24 hours between waterings. I watered at 4 am it is now 3 pm and the medium is moist to the point that I could definitely water again. I'm going to wait a few more hours. 16-18 seems to be working well. My last runoff adjusted ppm was 389. I believe that is about perfect for plants between 3 and 6" (7.5_15cm). If the ppm holds for another week I can amend with confidence. I will also give them tea at some point. Probably a couple days before amending. makes sense.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Thank you Dire. It is funny how attached you can get. I dont even use it I just want to grow and give it to friends.
ask another who knows ur medium, but 7s, in aero, would b runnin "hot", for mine; just at this stage. now, it's subjective, but i let mine ask for cmag. makes me feel more attuned and i never have to guess... liming... cmag... ur color, is currently, spot on and your values, as reported- pro intel/pro stats. just get an amen, on ur ppm. flawless color.
good move on the lights.

i am schooled, on l.e.d. and have read about cobs, but can offer no advice, far as distance to.
leaf surface temps, par... i could figure it out, with that... but i don't need to: ur neither bleached, nor burned, nor chapped. flawless.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Thank you Dire. It is funny how attached you can get. I dont even use it I just want to grow and give it to friends.
mind what u say... no need to raise flags. i applaud u, sir, but b careful, for ur sake.
security isn't necessarily about the fuzz... we also get robbed. most successful grower, is the quietest.

barry something- how not to get busted - YouTube... it's also about keeping ur peeps safe n gear: here, or bye bye... 4k...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I also added michorrize to the seed when I planted. So I watered 2 gallons split between
5-5 gallon (3.78 litre) pots of 5.99PH with 1.33ml cal mag per gallon. The ppm of the water in was 173. I collected 6 cups (6×236 ml) of runoff (im sure I could get 8-10 cups). The ppm 1st 2 cups 659, 2nd 2 cups 609, 3rd 2 cups 559. As this is a hydro (essentially) I think I need closer to 1.75 gallons of water. My runoff is too much. I dont want to flush my plants every time I water. Question: what should my runoff ppm be?
ur runoff, IS the values for the contents. 20%, i believe, but double check. not my forte. i do a shot glass, with g's houseplants. runnin lean- no problems.

ur homework, is spot on. the runoff n feel for fed weight vs dry... ur gonna come across it. ur readin the right stuff.

YouTube- seedtostoned . believe one of his is ur medium. there's a Hispanic, younger man... not cervr- he does, too and knows how to pronounce, the hizzay so he knows his stuff. seedto- will likely cause tube to refer u to him.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Oh ya runoff PH was 6.49
and that would b the ph...

i believe that's fine, in ur medium.

don't sweat ur coco comments. no worries. think it kisses the ph, unwashed... ur on top of it: non issue.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

awesome! u guys r able... yeah- what SHOULD he premix vs addin direct. i suspect, the microhizzay... might b ur answer, as to the only one not to.

n how bout headin off gnats... with ur medium... perlite, hydroton, peet, etc?

I'm askin for myself, to b better, in "triage", with u zealots.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Again this is an organic grow. With all dry nutrients (except for the cal mag) I'm not sure about flushing other than at end of flower.
could u have chosen a more challenging medium, ur first go? ;P

Top Bottom