defoliating early in flower whoop

• Thread starter yobbocrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ddandurand

ddandurand

this may be just my opinion but i will do most of my defoliation and lolly pop the bottom 50 percent of the plant before flip to flower and then for the first few weeks us stretch pick some of the leave off that are covering prime bud sites. you know a leaf here and there. After week 3 of flower I only maintain my canopy and remove dead or dying leaves/
20230106 035336

Y

yobbocrack

my first grow was like that i'll take a look for a pic it seems minimum defoliating in early flower is ok but try to avoid later on in flower.

i tried a phone pic instead of the old fujitsu iv'e been using.
IMG 20230129 103123 890

ddandurand

ddandurand

my first grow was like that i'll take a look for a pic it seems minimum defoliating in early flower is ok but try to avoid later on in flower.

i tried a phone pic instead of the old fujitsu iv'e been using.
View attachment 1324657
I honestly just realised i dont have a huge knowledge base on why I defoliate and would like to learn more. why and when that is.

Y

yobbocrack

got some stretch nothing else has changed its like just keep following the unofficial protocol.

IMG 20230203 074345 320

Y

yobbocrack

I'm just doing vids now at GD i might get some colas from this one.
also my camera has no stabilizer and i'm ripped on weed.

Y

yobbocrack

You really should take care of some of those fan leaves. Other than that nice save, well done. 👏
I know what you mean as the plant gets larger a lot of leaves get crushed and cramped but i guess as long it doesn't create any mold or problems it should be ok i don't want to cut it now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom