Delicious Seeds Dark Purple... DWC On the CHEAP (can't wait anymore, lol)

• Thread starter WolfieLee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WolfieLee

WolfieLee

OK, the plan is in motion. I have 2 1500 Watt LED lamps on the way from Wish.com (CHINA). 4x8 tent and 2 Deep Water Culture buckets are on the list for ordering FRIDAY (looks like from China, also). I will post links for listings of all purchases, in the end. Exhaust fan ECC an PH meter(S).

I will be attempting 2 RAPID (60-day, sprout to harvest) plants per 5 gallon DWC bucket, a total of 4 plants. I will LST each away from each other in the separate buckets (suspending the majority of each plant over the edge of the bucket on each separate plant's side).

Can you keep and use nutrient solutions 4+ years? I should also have a Reverse osmosis filter before the grow starts. This will be my FIRST attempt at DWC... Does a HEMPY bucket make a noticeable difference in the VIGOR of growth normally associated with DWC? I want to maximize the growth/yield as much as possible. Does anyone have a simple auto-flower DWC feeding schedule they would like to suggest... I am an open book for my FIRST true HYDO grow... I will be LST-ing to LEVEL the canopy of buds, bringing them all to same level...I can't remember the name for the "Process" the plant goes through ensuring the COLA gets the BEST attention... this technique make ALL buds COLA buds, Higher Quality... or am I full of it? LOL

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

The lights (eta 20 Dec)(Square option[US HQ plug option]):

https://www.wish.com/product/5dbfc96b711e223f8b8bf5db

Ordering Friday (MAY change these products to something from amazon for time...) I could build my own buckets but it's easiest for my situation to order the finished ones and maybe upgrade pump or stone(s) if inferior Q...

Last edited:
WolfieLee

WolfieLee

Water Chiller Blocks... I figure 8 each suspended in 5 gallon cold water res with temp controlled cold inlet flow meter (40x200mm)....

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

OK, the plan is in motion. I have 2 1500 Watt LED lamps on the way from Wish.com (CHINA). 4x8 tent and 2 Deep Water Culture buckets are on the list for ordering FRIDAY (looks like from China, also). I will post links for listings of all purchases, in the end. Exhaust fan ECC an PH meter(S).

I will be attempting 2 RAPID (60-day, sprout to harvest) plants per 5 gallon DWC bucket, a total of 4 plants. I will LST each away from each other in the separate buckets (suspending the majority of each plant over the edge of the bucket on each separate plant's side).

Can you keep and use nutrient solutions 4+ years? I should also have a Reverse osmosis filter before the grow starts. This will be my FIRST attempt at DWC... Does a HEMPY bucket make a noticeable difference in the VIGOR of growth normally associated with DWC? I want to maximize the growth/yield as much as possible. Does anyone have a simple auto-flower DWC feeding schedule they would like to suggest... I am an open book for my FIRST true HYDO grow... I will be LST-ing to LEVEL the canopy of buds, bringing them all to same level...I can't remember the name for the "Process" the plant goes through ensuring the COLA gets the BEST attention... this technique make ALL buds COLA buds, Higher Quality... or am I full of it? LOL

I think you are talking about scrOG, screen of green. I can see the links as I don’t use wish. I don’t have to, to know the lights you are buying are 99% chance they are junk. Maybe post some screen shots and we can see what your actually buying. Good luck and happy growing

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

I think you are talking about scrOG, screen of green. I can see the links as I don’t use wish. I don’t have to, to know the lights you are buying are 99% chance they are junk. Maybe post some screen shots and we can see what your actually buying. Good luck and happy growing

Thanks! Looking forward, it's been too long and I'm tired of the rediculous prices...

Nah... Like this (ALL from previous grow... Not posted here) actually, they END up SELF scrogged lol the way I do...I use a LOT of direct wind on the plants to stiffen the stems up:

IMAG2121

The Dark Purple from that grow (it was burned early on by the light contact and was weird lookin' LST:

IMAG2072

Other (better) examples of what I mean (basically, bonsai technique) I read a TERM for what I was describing about ALL buds on the top level are smaller COLA buds, just CAN'T remember or find it anymore...

IMAG2162
IMAG2128
IMAG2151
IMAG2199
IMAG2201

OK, done showing off LOL...

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

lights you are buying are 99% chance they are junk.
Yeah, I forgot u had to be a member... YOU are right, but I feel like 3000 watts of junk LED is still a good start on the cheap (Under 100 for the pair) I'll get a full ad picture up, and I WILL supplement with some Soft White LED strips soon enough I expect, to fill out spectrum...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

3000w of LEDs or 3000w of equivalents? I don't think you have 3000w of power. What is the actual draw on them?

Nutrients should be ok. The only issue I see with old nutes is if they have been under extreme temps causing precipitate or evaporation causing them to be more concentrated.

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

@Aqua Man MOST probably equivalent, can't locate concrete answer anywhere in the advert/description text, lol.
Off to work...peace.

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

@Aqua Man Thanks for the heads up on the nutes, I will use sparingly for Auto grow for sure, just in CASE they have become concentrated...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not an HID guy but yes that 1 light would kill the other 2. Typically 2 would be used over a 4x8 area... But that's a fuck tone of heat... Maybe 2 600's would be ok.

What's your budget you can put in 2 led that would pretty close to equal to 2 of those 1000w HPS/MH fixtures but only run about 1000w so almost half the heat with the same light output but they are not cheap probably $800-850. Those are from China but good quality.

Or if ya wanna stay NA. These are a great price right now.

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

Maybe 2 600's would be ok.

Fuck I JUST Traded a 600 WATT ballast for an 1/8 of Elvis! I AM going to end up with DE 1000 WATTers in my Grow ROOM, and didn't think to keep it and get a light... it happened RIGHT before Wish.com CHEAP ass prices put this burr under my saddle...ah well...
I was thinking I would need a closed and vented one IN the tent...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Fuck I JUST Traded a 600 WATT ballast for an 1/8 of Elvis! I AM going to end up with DE 1000 WATTers in my Grow ROOM, and didn't think to keep it and get a light... it happened RIGHT before Wish.com CHEAP ass prices put this burr under my saddle...ah well...
I was thinking I would need a closed and vented one IN the tent...
If you go 1000w de just overkill your exhaust so you can get the heat outa there but thats gonna make for some possible challenges like keeping humidity up in veg.

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

Or if ya wanna stay NA. These are a great price right now.

Less than a Dollar a WATT for Quality like that? Definately a good price... but still prob. out of my price range. Do they EVEN make a hooded/vented 1000W DE!? if so, I WAS toying with 2 4x8 tents, instead of one, and have a plan on piping HEPA scrubbed OUTSIDE winter air in for cooling purposes... I'm a bit of a McGuyver lol...

Top Bottom