Wanted Delivery in the U.S

• Thread starter Potanist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
seed not sold here anymore. I think it links you to seedsman. Plenty of american seedbanks to choose from. Couple of current threads if you search where to get seeds.
Haven’t had them work for me. Usually will tell you at checkout can not ship to U.S.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

if this site doesn't ship here how will i get my seeds when i win photo of the month ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Did you ever find seeds?

i won a bunch for a nominated POTM. I got 4 packs of Humbolt seed company fems and a pack of th seeds fems too.

last year i got useful seeds fems from jbc seeds.

Both banks are great and shipped tracked and fast.

oh and the seeds i mentioned came with dates on them so i will know how old they are. Pretty important detail i think. I have seeds that may be 10 years old now. The germ rate goes way down.

Newbie27

Newbie27

i won a bunch for a nominated POTM. I got 4 packs of Humbolt seed company fems and a pack of th seeds fems too.

oh and the seeds i mentioned came with dates on them so i will know how old they are. Pretty important detail i think. I have seeds that may be 10 years old now. The germ rate goes way down.
Im in the us which bank would you prefer i go to ?

Newbie27

Newbie27

What is a potm?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

yes i have had there pineapple auto and just recently there aculpoca gold photos and today i just ordered some gorillia glue#4 and tangerine dream auto

Top Bottom