Wanted Delivery in the U.S

• Thread starter Potanist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbie27

Newbie27

yes i have had there pineapple auto and just recently there aculpoca gold photos and today i just ordered some gorillia glue#4 and tangerine dream auto
Perfect anything i should kno before purchasing from them?

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

I used attitude, got humboldt blue dream and Chemdog. Delicious seeds fruity chronic juice and peyote critical from barneys farm. Im in a non legal state, and I didn't opt to get my seeds hidden. Took 2-3 weeks cant exactly remember. I think ill try a US seed bank next

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Have you grown from them ?anything i should kno before orderi g?
I have, great guy. $8 shipping, seeds came in 5-6 days and that was on a black Friday sale. Genetics were hologram sticker sealed for authenticity. Plants are happy and healthy, seed quality was great. I ordered Key Lime Chem from 2nd Generation Genetics.

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Novelty seeds are allowed everywhere the seed isn't actually illegal until its planted.... I've gotten them from redbeards and destiny at this point with zero issues in good time under a week for either of them

budgie

budgie

It’s not illegal to ship seeds,well
Maybe in some states,but I live in Cali so I don’t have to worry about stuff like that

but I have read about people getting their seeds taken by customs

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

Customs sometimes seizes them because they don’t come with the proper agricultural paperwork. Or that’s what they tell you. When they do seize them it stops there, no further action is taken. It’s easier and faster to buy from us seed banks, no customs to worry about and faster cheaper shipping.
I’ve used treestars, supreme seeds, Area 51, platinum, sapphire, Neptune, and radogear. All of them are great. Fast shipping, tracked, original breeder packs, great freebies. Radogear is cannarado genetics site. They have $40 fem birthday cake crosses going right now and their freebies are dope!

Last edited:
freestatefarmer

freestatefarmer

I hope in my lifetime there comes a day when the law has bigger fish to fry than jamming up a guy buying a few beans.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My good friend did lost his home, all his possesions, and did 5 years in federal prison for buying seeds.

for just buying seeds? No other investigation or evidence of the grow? They investigated him for a seed shipment alone? Doesnt sound plausible.

growsince79

growsince79

for just buying seeds? No other investigation or evidence of the grow? They investigated him for a seed shipment alone? Doesnt sound plausible.
They investigated and busted lots of people including the grow stores.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

They investigated and busted lots of people including the grow stores.

sounds like operation green merchant here. That was a long involved thing for them to pull off. But it is a good reason to not buy seeds from a bank.

Latest posts

Top Bottom