Demons 4x315 Cmh Grow

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I just flipped a few days ago. Friday they got fed veg nutes. Tonight was water only day. I moved the socket further back in the hood. Seems to help being so close to the back wall.

mancdank

mancdank

Have you noted any changes in the ladies nutritional needs due to the change in light spectrum?

I.e.:
Gavita de can make plants cal hogs.

Turning a hortilux 1kw down to 600-750w (ime) ups the red spectrum and causes a p def.
I've just bought a 1000w gavita de and have been hearing I should be getting something to ballance out the light like a plasma but there imo well over priced have u got any recommendations and what sort of area could this cover

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Apologies, mate. I'm not the guy to ask. Still rocking 1st gen xxxls with se bulbs over here. I was just reiterating issues I've seen others deal with, in reference to the gavitas.

mancdank

mancdank

Apologies, mate. I'm not the guy to ask. Still rocking 1st gen xxxls with se bulbs over here. I was just reiterating issues I've seen others deal with, in reference to the gavitas.
Any pointers on who might be able to answer this the fuckers at the shop seem to be always exploiting my stoner addiction of new gadgets

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So I changed things up in the lighting dept this time around. Swapping out 3x600w hps in ac hoods for 4x 315cmh philips agro 930 bulbs in ac hoods. I'm running 6 or 7 strains I know what they yield under 600w hps. So I have a sort of "control" to see if yields have improved. Also running new strains listed as side pots. I'll be moving the bulbs back in the hood (adjustable bulb socket is the shit). When we mounted the hoods, they are 1' closer to the back wall that I wanted. So adjusting the bulb is my only option currently. I'll fix it after this runs over.

1000ppm co2 on fuzzy logic
81* ambient air temp
Currently using ac, will use winter air in a few weeks on autopilot master greenhouse co2 controller
Ffof soil amended with 20% perlite and 1 cup powdered dolomite lime per bag
Technaflora nutes
Budswel
Feed/water/feed/water cycle
Bubbled h20 24/7
Run 68/69 days from flip

Strains:
Darlins net Dansbud pheno 4.7gal x4
Chaos by seed pac 4.7 gal x3
Mob boss 3.7 gal x1
Mob fuck 3.7 gal x1
Gorilla glue4 4.7 gal x2
Strawberries n cream 3.7 gal x1
Cannatonic 4 cbd hp cut 3.7 gal x1
Side/test pots all 2 gal
Cherry pie x1
Kaleidescope kush x1
Conspiracy kush x1
Cheese x1
Chocoloco x1
View attachment 649357 View attachment 649358 View attachment 649359
View attachment 649355 View attachment 649356
I keep coming back to this pic... I just really like your set up.... Other than I wish you was rdwc :)

Question.. when you start to use winter air as your cooling source, how do you time your co2? Or is that not a problem? Was thinking that continously having cold fresh air would dissipate the co2 too quickly...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Any pointers on who might be able to answer this the fuckers at the shop seem to be always exploiting my stoner addiction of new gadgets
Lmao...
(Exploiting my stoner addiction of new gadgets)

First..
I hear you brother! Me too.. Ebay for me..

Second..
Hey Mrs bichersry, my 8th grade English teacher, who didn't like me.....
What do you think of our Grammer skills now^^^^

mancdank

mancdank

I keep coming back to this pic... I just really like your set up.... Other than I wish you was rdwc :)

Question.. when you start to use winter air as your cooling source, how do you time your co2? Or is that not a problem? Was thinking that continously having cold fresh air would dissipate the co2 too quickly...
I can't answer for this guy but when I've run co2 I've always done it with a extraction system set up u can buy cheap timers to inject the co2 or a not so cheap computer the 1s I used was from a company called ecotecnics u basically plug everything into it like in let out let heater and co2 and if money allows a Co2 analyser if your not using the analyser u put the dimensions of your room into it and it will do its best to keep it at your desired ppm it turns off your extraction and in let until temps come out of range and sets it going again. if u want some links I will post some pics of the gear I used hope this helps :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lmao...

First..

Second..
And unfortunately I know less than you do about them... Honestly like anything, depends on who you ask prob lol :(

mancdank

mancdank

Lmao...

First..

Second..
Looool :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I can't answer for this guy but when I've run co2 I've always done it with a extraction system set up u can buy cheap timers to inject the co2 or a not so cheap computer the 1s I used was from a company called ecotecnics u basically plug everything into it like in let out let heater and co2 and if money allows a Co2 analyser if your not using the analyser u put the dimensions of your room into it and it will do its best to keep it at your desired ppm it turns off your extraction and in let until temps come out of range and sets it going again. if u want some links I will post some pics of the gear I used hope this helps :)
When you say extraction... do you mean air extraction from room or extraction as in pumping the co2 to my plants..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

A fan and filter to exchange the air in the room and a inlet but smaller for neg pressure
But if I'm echoing air in the room it will pull the co2 out tight? Do they only need co2 like 3 times a day for like 15 mins? And you shut off the air exchange during those times?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

But if I'm echoing air in the room it will pull the co2 out tight? Do they only need co2 like 3 times a day for like 15 mins? And you shut off the air exchange during those times?
Sorry my phone destroyed that message.

Latest posts

Top Bottom