Density

• Thread starter COLDWORK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This is my exact feeling also.

I don't doubt it one bit

The biggest factor to my yield is how fast and vigourous the plant vegges. Every time i tried training in veg i got lower yield for more veg time.

It is common to say you can just heal her in veg and then flower. Wont matter. But it matters the most in my opinion.

Plus look how different 2 clones from the same plant can grow.

COLDWORK

COLDWORK

Tria is different than most plant hormones and PGRs, many of which can be downright toxic. I guess since it is a derivative of plants, it doesn't seem to cause any of the odd growth that other compounds can cause. I was looking for a compound to cause a taller Black Diesel plant (which tend to be shorter than most that I grow). I found some that produced freaky looking plants that I wouldn't use, so I abandoned that line of research and decided to try Tria. I was pleasantly suprised at the overall effect. It wasn't like a plant on steroids or anything, but it made a notable difference in overall vigor and flowering. One problem was branches getting overly heavy and falling over, but those are problems I can live with! 😁

I appreciate your brain my brudda. Your information from experience will not fall on dead ears!

COLDWORK

COLDWORK

The biggest factor to my yield is how fast and vigourous the plant vegges. Every time i tried training in veg i got lower yield for more veg time.

It is common to say you can just heal her in veg and then flower. Wont matter. But it matters the most in my opinion.

Plus look how different 2 clones from the same plant can grow.

Appreciate the gems my brudda.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Luckily I got a buddy that owns a grow store. Get everything at cost. Good call though bro!
ya you can tell... by the supply of bottle you have lined up in a few pics...... I was going to ask if you just buy by the case,,,,, :)

does he sale prolite by the real bag and will he ship to TN.??? and I'm not looking for cost.. just having a hard time finding it....

Last edited:
Judaz

Judaz

Cmon guys. Pk booster has nothing to do with flower density unless you are actually deficient in pk.

Genetics, temps, light intensity, proper nutrients. And in the sweet spot for light cause too much will possibly make airy buds if too intense and hot on the flowers.

Pgr’s do affect growth and structure. I have not and never plan to use them.

Less is more and timing is everything are the rules i like to follow. In life too.

Spot on, you are correct but having messed with PGR's before they do make a difference in getting more weight but at a cost. The terps and taste take a hit. It smokes like crap.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Is there any negative side effects to human health related to this ingredient that you know of?
Not that I know of. It is approved for use on most food crops and stuff and doesn't have the mutating effects of PGRs on plant growth. It's kind of hard to describe the results from using it, but it just seemed to make everything bigger/better. It seemed to increase the size and density of my buds and the smell was 3X what it normally was. The plant didn't really grow any differently, just more robustly. It *might* shorten the flowering time, since I usually go 12 weeks on my Sativa strain I grow, but it was finished earlier. Larger but earlier.

Top Bottom