Dependable C02 delivery with out C02 bottles or burner.

• Thread starter kenney
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kenney

Hello everybody, I have been trying to raise the C02 in my 3x3x8 tent for over 2 years, and wasting money in the process. Can anyone tell me, is there a way raise the C02 without bottles or burners?

FreeSkunkClones

FreeSkunkClones

Why do you need co2?
Plants can get their carbon through the roots. Replace the calnit part of your garbage 2 part weed nutes with organic calcium citrate acetate butyrate etc. Add humic acid, C187H186O89N9S1. That's 187 units of carbon. Plants get O2 from splitting h2O not CO2. There's no need for co2. This is nonsense that comes from chemical companies who insist that plants can't use carbon chelates like fulvic acid. It's a damned lie and you should be throwing rocks at people who promote the hydrofication of the natural world.

Z

Zill

Kenny,

You will be hard pressed to realize any benefit from raising CO2 concentration in your tent.

Instead buy a 75W UVB reptile lamp. UVB exposure increases THC and other -oids over 20%. When I was a graduate student at Univ of MD I participated in a study looking at just that, cannabis in controlled well designed experiments conducted at the USDA Beltsville MD site.

If you want a copy of John’s original research article let me know.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Hello everybody, I have been trying to raise the C02 in my 3x3x8 tent for over 2 years, and wasting money in the process. Can anyone tell me, is there a way raise the C02 without bottles or burners?
No Is the simple answer.

To use co2 you need a sealed room, in a tent as you found out your just wasting money.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
i see it bud I can’t download it mind.
It doesn’t matter that much it does what I thought it might. Thanks

N

Natep

Living organic soil. The mycelium in my soil exhales co2

K

kenney

Thanks for the feedback!
I'm going to take your advice Zill and try the UVB lamp.

Top Bottom