desperately In need of advice!

• Thread starter ayeob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

would have done defo much sooner not sure if deterimental at this stage, lacking experience in auto flowering strains.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok so she reacting positively, that’s good,
.. let’s see what the next step is.. i have to go reread last couple pages..

ayeob

ayeob

ok so she reacting positively, that’s good,
.. let’s see what the next step is.. i have to go reread last couple pages..
yeah i think she is reacting positively. is it okay that the leaves are lighter green than normal and some of the tips are down?

she does look a lot healthier in my opinion.

1F384CCC 3A94 4F79 B122 78C520CA341E
911AB2C2 CF86 434E 8887 2F8245FFF3C3
BEA471AF 50D0 4A23 94BD 939C50B1C00C
D3FBAAA9 6C22 4E13 B44F 9CCF66A80422
9E175207 4FEF 4F4F 8BED 4FF029F5D69E
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yeah i think she is reacting positively. is it okay that the leaves are lighter green than normal and some of the tips are down?

she does look a lot healthier in my opinion.
we will address that today.. sorry just need to smoke a doobie and clean up a bit before getting into it, but i’m here at the moment while smoking

ayeob

ayeob

we will address that today.. sorry just need to smoke a doobie and clean up a bit before getting into it, but i’m here at the moment while smoking
awesome thank you nice! and lol not a problem at all! take your time, what are you smoking today?

ayeob

ayeob

only one piece in the picture i made, the rest is from cheebas, real imported hashish..
i don’t smoke weed, only hashish and hash oil stuff which i make both from my grows
that’s awesome! is it a hard process to make hash? how come you only somme hash?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
that’s awesome! is it a hard process to make hash? how come you only somme hash?
well started when i was 19 and working on the garbage trucks, smoking hash was easier to get away with as pot would stink up the truck and the neighbourhood haha, so really since than i may have smoked maybe 5 weed joints and i’m 56 in a week..

ayeob

ayeob

well started when i was 19 and working on the garbage trucks, smoking hash was easier to get away with as pot would stink up the truck and the neighbourhood haha, so really since than i may have smoked maybe 5 weed joints and i’m 56 in a week..
oh damn okay i didn’t know hash was less stinky. is hash more potent? i’m assuming you prefer hash over weed now since you smoke it more. i’ll be 31 in may hah but still awesome that you’re still a grower, i only have done 3 grows so i’ve only been growing for almost a year and i love it! it’s so enjoyable i only wish i could do more plants but everything in my tank takes up space so i wouldn’t be able to do a second plant until i get a bigger tent and i need more space to put a bigger tent.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
here you go, both bushdoctor ones i used to use in my nute water in past grows and the flower fuel i used in the last grow before this one
ok the two bush doctors you don’t need now.. the other one seems interesting though i found out it’s actually a chemical but you ph i think?
what week flowering you in now?

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
only one piece in the picture i made, the rest is from cheebas, real imported hashish..
i don’t smoke weed, only hashish and hash oil stuff which i make both from my grows
so that joint is solid hash? wow - i miss the smell of 90s brown cube hash i'd get, but i'd always put it on top of my weed.

im jelly

ayeob

ayeob

ok the two bush doctors you don’t need now.. the other one seems interesting though i found out it’s actually a chemical but you ph i think?
what week flowering you in now?
okay not a problem, but yeah i PHd it, not sure if i was supposed to or not and well my plant is 6 weeks old, so would it be a week or 2 of flower?

Top Bottom