desperately In need of advice!

• Thread starter ayeob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
If you want to reqly wana mimic nature.check out Korean natural farming. Its a system we have been using where you collect your own microbiology and make all your own nutrient solutioms..you make the plants think they are living in a poly culture in a old growth forest.the soil horizons work good with this system.it gives the microbiology somewhere they can thrive and live so you don't have to keep adding them over and over.and like you said it teaches the plants to be strong.we always refer to it as not spoiling.your children.
geezus
@ayeob just ignore all these rescent post, i’ll clean up the thread later by deleting these absurd ideas..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Interesting. I haven't looked much into living soils and for sure not layering. But it's right up my alley. I'm more of a practical kind of guy. There's no need to reinvent the wheel when mother nature is showing you exactly how to do things. Putting in layers makes sense. It's a lot like my raised be garden. Easy early growth in light soil, but then the plant has to fight more to work the clay. Which in turn makes the a t stronger and ready for an 'early cycle'.
Thinking this out in my head as I type. I might have to hunt down some info.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

ayeob

ayeob

@GNick55 @Mikedin think she’s looking a lot better and the pot is a little less heavy, possibly tomorrow i can feed with the new measurements. definitely loving the airflow underneath! also added a little more of a sturdier adhesive

7F8B6D83 BADF 4B89 92F9 D4AB58733CDB
E93AB842 7093 46BC 8562 2BCC277B7C03
34776B8A 5B31 42E9 82B6 99953498B5F8
4CA54F0F 8014 490D AD65 A81464BA4B4C
D14CD8AD E6A8 4CB1 B822 7A76E0D6BD4D
ayeob

ayeob

@GNick55 @Mikedin think she’s looking a lot better and the pot is a little less heavy, possibly tomorrow i can feed with the new measurements. definitely loving the airflow underneath! also added a little more of a sturdier adhesive
also would i be able to defoliate again yet or should i still let her be?

ayeob

ayeob

like kinda of around this area (video) and not this area (pic) if that makes sense?

E

elusiveshame

Yeah, you could prob take some of those lowers off, but don’t do too much. You’re in flower now and don’t want to cause too much stress, especially since you just got her back on track.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

like kinda of around this area (video) and not this area (pic) if that makes sense?
So, its hard for me to tell you, just take a couple off in the lower canopy, and when you think it looks good its prolly good lol

ayeob

ayeob

Yeah, you could prob take some of those lowers off, but don’t do too much. You’re in flower now and don’t want to cause too much stress, especially since you just got her back on track.

So, its hard for me to tell you, just take a couple off in the lower canopy, and when you think it looks good its prolly good lol
okay yeah maybe i’ll only take a few or none at all.

E

elusiveshame

okay yeah maybe i’ll only take a few or none at all.
It’s tough not wanting to do something to your plants lol

The major defoliation periods is a few days before flipping into flower, and some folks will do it again on day 21. You can snip some here and there, especially if you think they aren’t getting enough light and are just taking away nutrients, or blocking some flowers.

But yeah, I wouldn’t do too much, at least right now. How far along into flower are you (too lazy to reread the thread to see if it’s been mentioned 😅)

Latest posts

Top Bottom