desperately In need of advice!

• Thread starter ayeob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TomH

TomH

well you just have to follow one person germinating process until it pops..
mine is put seed in a glass of peroxide/water mix at 5-8% strength for 12 hrs give or take, than plant in starter pot/solo cup.. than place under light 18/6.. (a T5 light).. with a heating mat plugged into timer to come on with lights and off with lights.. i’ll have the pot on a perforated tray than that on the mat, so pot not sitting on mat directly.. temps 70-80.. humidity 60-75/80.. i’ll play with humidity %’s until she pops up above ground..
pretty much it.. you can do it this way and never touch the seed or seedling until transplant-just one of my ?? can’t remember the word? haha.. no biggie..
this method has never failed me yet..
you should be checking out my grow thread as i post vids/pics of all this stuff, if so go backwards through thread as most updated methods..
Mine is similar, I dial the h2o2 down a little and add just a couple grains of Epsom salt.
pretty much every seed germinates. however, I’ve not tried to germinate any really old seeds.

ayeob

ayeob

mine is put seed in a glass of peroxide/water mix at 5-8% strength for 12 hrs give or take, than plant in starter pot/solo cup.. than place under light 18/6.. (a T5 light).. with a heating mat plugged into timer to come on with lights and off with lights.. i’ll have the pot on a perforated tray than that on the mat, so pot not sitting on mat directly.. temps 70-80.. humidity 60-75/80.. i’ll play with humidity %’s until she pops up above ground..
pretty much it.. you can do it this way and never touch the seed or seedling until transplant-just one of my ?? can’t remember the word? haha.. no biggie..
you should be checking out my grow thread as i post vids/pics of all this stuff, if so go backwards through thread as most updated methods..
yeah which grow is this? send the thread!

ayeob

ayeob

you need to learn how to use this site?
haha
you can find it..
what’s Gnick55 up too..
i really have 2 threads growing etc than a hash/sifting making one..
yeah i honestly don’t ever leave the page where my thread or the threads i follow are haven’t really looked into the site much…my bad lol

ayeob

ayeob

how much peroxide goes in the water?

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

how much peroxide goes in the water?
He told you 5% to 8%.

We want to help but by this point you should be able to use the search function or at least follow links and run from there.

I’m stepping back as I think I’m not helping anymore. If I keep giving you answers you don’t need to find your own.

So please feel free to PM if you need a hand. I’ll keep checking your grow. But otherwise I’m just a cheerleader going forward. 📣😁

You’ve come a long way and learned a lot. Show us what you’ve got. 👍

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yeah i see that, i asked how much not what percentage like 1/4 cup, half a cup ect?
i have 29% peroxide (tech grade) better than food grade, both work..
so 5 parts water to 1 part peroxide is like 6%..
you get?.. some math is involved..
only need to use 100-200ml of mix for seeds..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
since you don’t check out my grow., haha
here’s mine..
9 weeks today..
5465F843 4C73 4F64 BCB9 5E8C0589DAC4

ayeob

ayeob

i have 29% peroxide (tech grade) better than food grade, both work..
so 5 parts water to 1 part peroxide is like 6%..
you get?.. some math is involved..
only need to use 100-200ml of mix for seeds..
honestly i don’t get it i guess the percentages throw me off…

@Zen_Seeker apologizes if that came off rude i wasn’t trying to be, was just trying to say like how much peroxide to water… i assumed it wasn’t that much but again the percentages threw me off

Last edited:
ayeob

ayeob

definitely trying to learn more of the site. i kinda just watch the threads and read the because i don’t really have input since i’m still learning

is there a way to see what threads i follow?

ayeob

ayeob

He told you 5% to 8%.

We want to help but by this point you should be able to use the search function or at least follow links and run from there.

I’m stepping back as I think I’m not helping anymore. If I keep giving you answers you don’t need to find your own.

So please feel free to PM if you need a hand. I’ll keep checking your grow. But otherwise I’m just a cheerleader going forward. 📣😁

You’ve come a long way and learned a lot. Show us what you’ve got. 👍
yeah definitely! appreciate all the help you have given me. but yeah if i got some questions i’ll shoot you a message.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

honestly i don’t get it i guess the percentages throw me off…

@Zen_Seeker apologizes if that came off rude i was just trying to be, was just trying to say like how much peroxide to water… i assumed it wasn’t that much but again the percentages threw me off
Not pissed at all. Just think you need some time and confidence. You made it this far. Start a new grow and walk me through it. 😝

A few know just how much I suck at this. But I’m getting better I think. 🤔

A few times you have asked a question more than once and the answer was already in your thread.

That’s why I think I’m not helping if your not finding the answer on your own.

So again, not mad or upset. Sorry if you misunderstood.

ayeob

ayeob

Not pissed at all. Just think you need some time and confidence. You made it this far. Start a new grow and walk me through it. 😝

A few know just how much I suck at this. But I’m getting better I think. 🤔

A few times you have asked a question more than once and the answer was already in your thread.

That’s why I think I’m not helping if your not finding the answer on your own.

So again, not mad or upset. Sorry if you misunderstood.
yeah it’s all good and yeah maybe it’s easier if i use desktop version of the website might be helpful. but you’ve helped a lot, apologizes if i have asked the same question multiple times. but yeah all good mane!

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

definitely trying to learn more of the site. i kinda just watch the threads and read the because i don’t really have input since i’m still learning

is there a way to see what threads i follow?
I’m on a phone so not the best way. Swaps words and spelling all the time. But it’s what I have.

I bookmark threads. Either with the browser or my profile here.

Did you get a introduction link from logic when you joined? It might help.

ayeob

ayeob

I’m on a phone so not the best way. Swaps words and spelling all the time. But it’s what I have.

Did you get an introduction link from logic when you joined? It might help.
yeah i bookmarked a bunch of things from everyone’s threads and mine i thought we’re more important so to speak.

but yeah i think i did now that you say that. let me see if it’s in the first part of my thread

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter

Did you get a introduction link from logic when you joined? It might help.
Same here 99.9% of the time on my phone… mostly because I’m always working so I’m never home 😂
yeah i bookmarked a bunch of things from everyone’s threads and mine i thought we’re more important so to speak.

but yeah i think i did now that you say that. let me see if it’s in the first part of my thread
I can help ya out to learn the site if needed, if you’re only watching your own thread and a few others then you’re missing out on about 99% of the info on the site! Shoot me a pm if needed!

Top Bottom