• 168-196 = 0.66-0.77 g/w

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 196+ grams = 0.77+ g/w

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

ReadySetGrowD9

damn those girls are gunna be FATTTTT :)...... Brinf on the DANK ;)

S

Sense I. Milla

dude I hope so...

damn those girls are gunna be FATTTTT :)...... Brinf on the DANK ;)

Dude I really hope so! Short and fat chicks are the best:rofl!

My temps got too low last night, almost 60 F! So I'm turning my fans to low tonight because that's just too cold.

Everything else is cool, no more balls on the big girl, just sweet sweet pistils.

They're both getting smellier, frosty, sticky, by the day...:star

so I'm really trying to keep the dust, carpet fibers, bugs and dog hair to a minimum :puke.

Thinking about getting some Bonticare Hydroplex for week 3 but not exactly sure if it's worth the 32 oz $25.00 bottle yet.

S

Sense I. Milla

Yo dudes, sorry again about the terribly misleading title of this thread.

As you can read in some of my first posts, a month or so ago, I had real ambitious plans to buy an upgraded new lighting system to go w/ my vent. system.

But sometimes unforeseen accidents can really bite you in the ass later, when you least expect it. And most of my funds allocated for this grow were used up on bills/repairs.

W/ that said. I want you all to know that my original estimates for the costs of this grow (one of my first posts) are wrong and I haven't spent nearly as much as I had planned.

I'm currently running two 150w CFLs and one 150w HPS. I'm not sure if this is enough light to produce the density but I guess we'll find out...

OK, Just wanted to make all that clear :)!

S

Sense I. Milla

9/11

This post is completely off the topic this thread, but still important to everyone who reads this.

In honor of 9/11 :heart:

Truth rising1
Videos of 9 11
800px Tribute in Light air force 2
R

ReadySetGrowD9

nice pics bro..... when they did those lights to honor the towers being missing i could see them from my front yard, the pic is k0ol but if u seen them for real it was amazing but still soo sad

S

Sense I. Milla

DIY Installation of Ventilation

So I did like some web research and now feel confident to install my vent sys. myself.:muscle

It's a lot easier than I thought! I grabbed a couple old computer power cords in the garage.

Cut the female ends off and prepped the wires.:fighting0003:

I'm out of electrical tape so I'm going to the store real quick and I should have these up and running tonight, hopefully.:)

Here are a few pics to better illustrate my words:smoke

Oh I also added a window screen to keep gross stuff out, check it out!

DSCN1238
DSCN1239
DSCN1240
DSCN1241
DSCN1243
DSCN1242
DSCN1244
DSCN1245
DSCN1246
S

Sense I. Milla

I'm temped to get a 400w HPS so look out 'cause it just might happen by the end of this month!

R

ReadySetGrowD9

they look happy congrats on getton the vent sys together bro.... that 400 hps will throw this grow over the top bro what light are you lookin at getting???

F

frostedlove

Good Job on wires

Glad to see you jumped on those wires. After I did a couple of my cfl rows with wires I figured that simple wiring is not so hard. Plants are looking Healthy. Nice big green Leaves. I like it. I know what you mean with the battle with fuzz dog hair and such. I have to pull things off before I take a bud pic...

S

Sense I. Milla

Ok so I tried wiring them w/ just electrical tape and it didn't work.

So I'm going to homedepot to get a proper wire and plug. So until them I'm just using a couple normal fans to keep things ventilated.

Stay tuned for a show of pics dudes... I'm just waiting for lights off to get some good natural looking pics for y'all!

I'm at day 15,

Lights out in about 30 minutes.

So hang on!

F

frostedlove

You have to twist the wire ends together too do this right you put wires side by side
then cross the wires and make them go straight out. Like a T then twist them up keeping the T kinda formation idea. You will know you did this right when you see the wires interlaced and rollin up perfect. Then they are solid and just double back the wire and rap it all up hella tight with tape.

or just go get plastic wire nutts

S

Sense I. Milla

Pics at 15 days

You have to twist the wire ends together too do this right you put wires side by side
then cross the wires and make them go straight out. Like a T then twist them up keeping the T kinda formation idea. You will know you did this right when you see the wires interlaced and rollin up perfect. Then they are solid and just double back the wire and rap it all up hella tight with tape.

or just go get plastic wire nutts

I'm going for the plastic wire nuts for sure, 'cause I won't be able to wire these up otherwise.:punch

So here's some pics at day 15!:happy

Added some car reflectors to add some reflectivity! :talking

Nutes are GH-3pack flora series ml/gal 5-M 14-B 4-G
(~1200 tds)

PH is 5.5-5.3

I'm gonna water 'em by HAND right now haha:rain

Ok so the pics are kinda random but some are of the bigger girl and some are from the smaller girl.:sign0005:

They're getting frosty and smelly too!:smirk

DSCN1248
DSCN1250
DSCN1254
DSCN1255
DSCN1256
DSCN1257
DSCN1268
DSCN1269
DSCN1270
DSCN1277
DSCN1279
DSCN1281
DSCN1285
DSCN1287
DSCN1294
DSCN1295
DSCN1296
DSCN1297
DSCN1300
DSCN1303
S

supasticky

Those are looking pretty damn healthy bro. Nice job!

-Supa

Top Bottom