Devil Anse Hatfield Inc......

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So received my new genetics today and didn't waste no time. Got them soaking now...
Will grow 4 of the Sour Urkle ( Sour D x Purple Urk )
And 4 Urkle's Girl ( GSC x Purple Urk )
Will grow them out in my RDWC under 2k mh/hps in my 4x8 tent.
Will start them off in my 3x3 tent while my big girls are finishing... Probably shut them down tomm for 18 hrs of darkness.... then yank and hang...
meantime I get them going in this tent so I can get the other one cleaned and bleached...
I want rapid growth so I probably veg under 400w mh right from the start of second week from about 3 feet.
Plan to start off with FNG for nutes. But may change up to current culture... So got them soaking and will update after something eventful happens...

Devil anse hatfield inc
Devil anse hatfield inc 2
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I run under the tor browser on here.. once thcfarmer booted me because my iP was banned lol.. I'm not for sure where I was bouncing off of at the time... China maybe...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I've used tor browser since 2011... I used it to access Silk Roads and purchase some items a few times.. Introduced me to bitcoins and the underground Internet and the Global black market...

Lol Google silk roads...
Your in for a treat... :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ready to see this fire! Should be some killer smoke. Glad you tagged me, I lost your last grow somehow
Thanks bro... That's why I tagged you...

Seeds are in paper towel. Been there since last night.. I like to wait 48 hrs to check. I don't mess with them at all during that time. I don't even open the tent..

So Nothing new to report other than my 20 G nugget is dry. ... :)

20161213 154317
incogneato

incogneato

Thanks bro... That's why I tagged you...

Seeds are in paper towel. Been there since last night.. I like to wait 48 hrs to check. I don't mess with them at all during that time. I don't even open the tent..

So Nothing new to report other than my 20 G nugget is dry. ... :)
What ya got there paw paw Zan? Is that a big ole hash nug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom