• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bicky studs

bicky studs

Nope this will be the first time.

Damn looks like all 9 of my tropic moons are showing signs of being male.. I’ll know for sure soon enough... My good obiwan og looks like it will be female though which I’m pretty happy about.
all 9:sweating: you order male seeds m8:cry:
ask the store if they getting many reclaims from that batch..start hittin em up....should be some decent freebies at that ratio:badboy:

jipp

jipp

im trying a few fems this time. will be interesting. guaranteed to put out along with the autos. laughs. will be nice to train a plant and not get a male. but i have the blue cookies x 93 so we will see about that i guess.

so that is kind of a bummer you take the time to do that. but i guess thats just how it flows, moving water does not go stale, so flow like the water.. bruce lee quote for teh day :P

Toph420

Toph420

im trying a few fems this time. will be interesting. guaranteed to put out along with the autos. laughs. will be nice to train a plant and not get a male. but i have the blue cookies x 93 so we will see about that i guess.

so that is kind of a bummer you take the time to do that. but i guess thats just how it flows, moving water does not go stale, so flow like the water.. bruce lee quote for teh day :p

haha
honestly i would get all feminized if i could, way easier.. The only reason i haven't gotten them until recently was because feminized was not an option from the breeders i was getting my seeds from.

Toph420

Toph420

Well everything is looking pretty good.. no roots on clones yet, took them Tuesday night. Bout to make a scrog net with twine and pvc, see how it turns out.. I think I’m going to try 3” squares.

bicky studs

bicky studs

Well everything is looking pretty good.. no roots on clones yet, took them Tuesday night. Bout to make a scrog net with twine and pvc, see how it turns out.. I think I’m going to try 3” squares.
if you just tie em without drilling first round you could change the spacing if needed. then drill em next round....
stay flexible if ur not sure:cool:
oh and from the thread i picked up.....
dont forget under over... bob n weave man:badboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom