DEVIL KUSH ScrOG 400W GL80

• Thread starter LEDhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LEDhead

LEDhead

I'm running a Digilux MH during veg but will be using a Ushio 400W HPS in bloom. I'm running a new feed which is CNS-17 GROW coco, ProTeKt, Epsom and Drip Clean.
Here's a few pics :)

Devil kush scrog 400w gl80
Devil kush scrog 400w gl80 2
Devil kush scrog 400w gl80 3
Devil kush scrog 400w gl80 4
Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Hey man, nice scrog, I like your repurposing of chicken wire. What is the lineage of that devil kush? is there some Diablo OG in it?

LEDhead

LEDhead

Hey man, nice scrog, I like your repurposing of chicken wire. What is the lineage of that devil kush? is there some Diablo OG in it?

Thanks :) as for the exact strain?? The guy I got it from has had a mother for about 3 months now and I liked the taste. He said it was Devil Kush and got it from a breeder friend of his but I can't find anything on a strain by that name

LEDhead

LEDhead

Here's an update. She's ScrOG'n NICE traning everyday, mixing new CNS-17 grow feed, was at 730ppm about to bump it to 900 see how she does :) It looks a bit under feed but I guess it's better then being over feed

IMG 5006
LEDhead

LEDhead

Thanks she's getting bigger I'm about 50-60% screen full so I'm flipping soon :) I can't make up my mind on using the LED or HPS, probably go with the HPS because I got a new ushio bulb but we'll see :) I was very pleased with my last frosty crop but the HPS does produce bigger buds :)

W

wanderingwobble

Hps for sure bro!! Unless this is some sort of test run, and you arent concerned w/your harvest. Ive never had comparable results w/leds

LEDhead

LEDhead

Hps for sure bro!! Unless this is some sort of test run, and you arent concerned w/your harvest. Ive never had comparable results w/leds

I'm probably going to go with the HPS but to be honest I've got 2 successful grows under my belt, one HPS (SCroG), one LED (Regular) and it seemed the LED grow had much more problems (LOW PH and dropped root ball) then the HPS grow. I still managed a decent crop and ALL my nugs where dense not airy at all tops to bottoms but it did take longer to start to flower and longer to finish. The worst thing about this is the damn company's scetch artist doing these nm spectral drawing of the different shades of light "THEY ARE" using not just LED company's it's the HPS/MH bulbs too, I have both Digilux HPS and Ushio HiLux HPS both have their versions of the nm's they are focusing on and if the drawings are correct by any means the Digilux looks better, far more in the orange/red not so much green/orange like the Ushio one shows. I've used the Digilux once and someone told me to not use it again so I got the Ushio, was told it is a better bulb to use.
I guess to each his own, I'm in HELL and it's hot down here in summer so maybe I'll benefit from the LED in the summer

LEDhead

LEDhead

Here's a couple pics with lights on and lights off, does it look like she needs more calmag or maybe N? I'm at a 1.05EC

IMG 5038
IMG 5055
dankworth

dankworth

I would consider bumping up the food strength by 20-25% and then see if it needs more after that. One thing I look for is a bright green spine running up the center of the leaf. Any time I do not see the green spine when using cns 17 veg I feed at a higher strength.
I feed all my coco clones at 750 ppms for starters, for perspective.

LEDhead

LEDhead

Light out :)
Starting flower today I'll train her for another week or two then it's off to the races. She blew up on me and I'm about 70-80% screen full so this should be interesting may have to top some but we'll see :) I'm stoked on the new CNS17 works great, I may use H&G Root Excel. through half the bloom and MOAB/HH last 2 weeks:)

LEDhead

LEDhead

2 days in and she's doing great, filling in the screen nice :) I'm feeding
(per 10 gallons) 10ml ProteKt 10g Epsom 250ml CNS17 Bloom 15 drops AN up and 4ml H&G Drip Clean ph5.82 1.57EC
It's hard to get a good pic of her in the dark

IMG 5142
IMG 5137
IMG 5151
dankworth

dankworth

Damn look at those healthy leaves. She looks happy. That is some very nice work. Your attention to detail is really paying off. You are dialing things in very fast from the looks of things. These fundamentals are crucial. You are developing the skills that you can build on later to go as far as you want with this. It is better than waiting tables.

LEDhead

LEDhead

Here's another pic, I think the stretch is about done she's starting to flower, I can see pistols now :)

IMG 5180
LEDhead

LEDhead

1 Week in today :)
Trimmed lower growth today also :harvest:
How's it looking?

IMG 5211
IMG 5217
IMG 5215
Aerojoe

Aerojoe

hey ledhead, they are looking great. looks like you cleaned her up real nice, I always seem to have trouble pulling the trigger on a good hair cut.

LEDhead

LEDhead

hey ledhead, they are looking great. looks like you cleaned her up real nice, I always seem to have trouble pulling the trigger on a good hair cut.

For sure, I have trouble too.

A

AltarNation

Looks great man! Inspirational! Going to try my first scrog soon...

Top Bottom