DEVIL KUSH ScrOG 400W GL80

• Thread starter LEDhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LEDhead

LEDhead

Beautiful scrog how long did you veg?

About 5-6 weeks till 70% screen full, I veg'd them in a 5L AirPot till I hit the screen then transplanted to a 20L AirPot and trained her till 70% of the screen was full then flipped :)

LEDhead

LEDhead

I even zoomed in to look at them. They look so good. I am very impressed. As a matter of fact, they do look perfect. Well done sir.

Thanks Dank it's all do to your cns17 solution :)
I seen something about light intensity at end of flower how should a administer this technique?

dankworth

dankworth

Thanks Dank it's all do to your cns17 solution :)
I seen something about light intensity at end of flower how should a administer this technique?

If I were you, and I had a ballast that ran mh as well as hps, I would buy a digilux mh and pop that in while flushing for two weeks at the end.
Slightly less light, and more blue spectrum.
More flavor
More frost.
More potency.

But the king for potency I have found is the Horti blue mh. Not cheap.
I believe that Venture's naturalwhite line of lamps would also do very well, based on spectrum.

I am happy to see things working out so well for your garden.

LEDhead

LEDhead

Day 25 she's going well and I'm hoping to break my record of 160-190g a plant, I'm hoping for 300-400g :boogie:
I'm at 1800ppm 5.6ph runoff so I dropped the solution to 970ppm 5.93ph but haven't feed it to her yet but will today I'll post results after I feed, don't want to fry my girl, how's she looking to everyone? think I'll break my record?

IMG 5388
IMG 5382
IMG 5381
LEDhead

LEDhead

Wow new sites straight professional going to talk a bit to get use to
Any way how's all the farmers doing here :harvest: I've had the MH in for about 5 days now still using 50/50 RO/Tap with 1oz banana manna and I've went from 1800ppm to 860ppm so far

LEDhead

LEDhead

Here's a pic of her just after lights out last night, I'll be on my just RO from here on out, PPM260 PH5.96 runoff PPM720 PH5.97

Nightkush
LEDhead

LEDhead

What's a good way to dry in low humidity, I have a dry rack and will be hanging it inside of tent was thinking of putting a humidifier in the tent at %55 and hooking a 70cfm to exchange the air. Does this sound good or what could I do better :) thanks

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

I have never used a humidifier while drying, but I can say from most of my experiences is that buds give off alot of moisture in the begining often turning a dry room not so dry. Than humidity slowly drops as buds dry. I dry in a wooden slatted bookshelf, wrapped in panda plastic with small fan on bottom shelf to move air, but not blowing direct on buds. I hang in top 2 shelves and check temp and humidity daily. Temp:65-75 deg F, 45-55% humidity. I adjust it by opening or closing plastic door. Usually cracked open and closing it a little more each day. When stem snaps rather than bends, they are ready for curing. Buds should be dry to the touch but not brittle and give back when pinched, kinda little spongy. I cure in turkey bags with the air sucked out and then burp them everyday. I have had buds keep fermenting for months and just keep gettin better. You seem like your shit is dialed, just thought I would add my two cents. Hope it is worth something to you. Great grow btw!

LEDhead

LEDhead

I have never used a humidifier while drying, but I can say from most of my experiences is that buds give off alot of moisture in the begining often turning a dry room not so dry. Than humidity slowly drops as buds dry. I dry in a wooden slatted bookshelf, wrapped in panda plastic with small fan on bottom shelf to move air, but not blowing direct on buds. I hang in top 2 shelves and check temp and humidity daily. Temp:65-75 deg F, 45-55% humidity. I adjust it by opening or closing plastic door. Usually cracked open and closing it a little more each day. When stem snaps rather than bends, they are ready for curing. Buds should be dry to the touch but not brittle and give back when pinched, kinda little spongy. I cure in turkey bags with the air sucked out and then burp them everyday. I have had buds keep fermenting for months and just keep gettin better. You seem like your shit is dialed, just thought I would add my two cents. Hope it is worth something to you. Great grow btw!

Thanks MST I'm in a very dry area of the world and humidity is low so for me to get to 45-55 humidity I'll need a humidifier but the turkey bag thing sounds great thanks for the idea :)

LEDhead

LEDhead

Day 56 :) 230ppm 6.23ph here's a few pics
going to due another week of just RO

IMG 5664
IMG 5666
IMG 5669
IMG 5660

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Damn dude, that is some fat lookin shit. I am stoked it all worked out for you, have been following this one from the beginning.

LEDhead

LEDhead

Thanks MST I appreciate the kind words :) I'm not stoked about trimming all this, I may get carpultunel :(

Krasi

Krasi

Nice pics, especially the last one, looking good, are they as compact as they look, how long left, i assume ur flusshing now right?

LEDhead

LEDhead

Nice pics, especially the last one, looking good, are they as compact as they look, how long left, i assume ur flusshing now right?

Thanks :) last pic is at lights out, yes very dense nugs, about a week left, I'm flushing with RO now ppm12 ph6.5 runoff today was 260ppm 6.3ph, I've been flushing for two weeks though first week 50/50 RO/Tap with 1oz. Banana Manna per gallon, second week just RO, so about one more week of just RO and I'm ready to harvest
Thanks for stopping by :)

LEDhead

LEDhead

Cut down and drying in rack now I'll post finals in few days, thanks to everyone for watching and BIG shout out to DankWorth for showing me the light :)

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Cut down and drying in rack now I'll post finals in few days, thanks to everyone for watching and BIG shout out to DankWorth for showing me the light :)

How's that carpaltunal now? Must be lovin it. Can't wait to hear how it smokes.

Top Bottom