DFG BMS BX1 X Mod Macberry Moonshine DTW Rockwool

• Thread starter tobh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
sure is going to be fun this winter with everyone being around!
it's going to be a mad house lol with @Aqua Man doing a run, @Dirtbag firing back up, @Mr.GreenthumbOG running these same genetics, you continuing to kill it and me coming back online... fuck. hope everyone got some rest, it's gonna be a party. promise i won't keep on the sad boi music. life has me a certain way right now and hearing these tunes is.. cathartic. shit's about to go off though with the heavy hitters ramping up

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Fuck Adam Lavine, that sexy bastard that drops everyone's ol lady panties. Asshat.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
one of my favorite music videos ever. like tool in this era, there was something magical about what they did with the videos... an era of music that's long faded.

M

Mcprp

Hell ya. Along for the ride. 🏍🪑
Really excited to see this one go, as I will be running this strain next as well!
Before and after two months in three to go .
620FA89A FD0F 4900 9C98 E21BE5F07849
D8CD6C36 FEF2 4A04 ADBA 2869BAF54808
B525F603 B3D1 42AE A9B5 8F7B9B0585D1

tobh

tobh

Supporter
so, still at 7/8 germinated. if the last one hasn't popped by tomorrow morning, i'll start another seed. getting leggy, but that's why i start seeds like this so i can bury the stem in coco and not deal with lady long legs. two pics, cuz who doesn't like seeing the glow of blurples 🤣

PXL 20220723 025133994NIGHT

PXL 20220723 025207406

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
You lower the light or dial it up a bit? 6/7 is solid, I’d be good with that.

Reactions: PK1
tobh

tobh

Supporter
You lower the light or dial it up a bit? 6/7 is solid, I’d be good with that.
i could lower it, but that's a pain in the ass as it's not on yoyo's lol it's fixed to the shelf in the closet. could raise the babies, or transition them into the tent. just trying to be mindful about not overloading em with light. right now they're under ~7k lux per my phone app so that's about peak for the first week or two, at least for what i'm comfortable to keep em under. they'll just get a little floppy is all :)

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Healthy starts regardless, I like a good long stem to bury in the coco myself. So stoked for these genetics your running. Good show.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Healthy starts regardless, I like a good long stem to bury in the coco myself. So stoked for these genetics your running. Good show.View attachment 1264078
likewise. maybe it's confirmation bias or bullshit science on my part, but i really feel the subsequent breather roots that spawn from the buried stem offer a shit ton of additional stability and intake capacity for the plant when it gets larger.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
tried to learn to play this in college. hardest fucking song i ever failed to learn.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
one of the few songs i actually remember how to play. always a great one to bust out for campfire nights.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Oh I’ll blow your shit up too.🤣. Go.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
@PK1 you'll appreciate this. have another lined up after that'll be 🔥

• Love
Reactions: PK1
Moshmen

Moshmen

glad to see someone else opened that line up too. those f2s have legendary expressions in em, guaranteed. anything BMS is epic, but there are some phenos that are just ridiculous.
I thought same thing had to seed it - t try there’s at least 3 different phenos that are fire in there! Been happy with all dfg gear even testers he’s scrapped !

tobh

tobh

Supporter
just checked all the rooters, these babies are ready for their homes. gonna do a mix of loose coco and coco chips as i forgot to get the hydro store for a bag of coco.

EDIT: managed to fill three 1gal fabric pots before running out of media. luckily pet stores are open on the weekend so picked up a few more bricks. hate using em because they measure out as like 5000ppm when first expanded but they rinse easily enough and when mixed with perlite + coco chips, give a nice consistency. will post pics once everyone is settled into their assigned seats and plumbed up to the irrigation system.

Last edited:
Top Bottom