DFG BMS BX1 X Mod Macberry Moonshine DTW Rockwool

• Thread starter tobh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Finally got a short ride video up. testing the equipment. A LOT has to be dialed in still. Probably gonna pick up a second recording setup to put under the seat for the exhaust sounds, keep the vocal audio on a separate device, dial everything in accordingly. should boost audio quality 10x at least.

however, this is the first step. gonna be youtube rich in a year. watch me go boys! jk, i'm a realist and too old to make this a full time job. managing code monkeys pays me handsomely enough that whatever is next has to come easy and pay even better lol

tobh

tobh

Supporter
topped all the plants. everyone's doin pretty damn good. they're all kinda pissy due to my fan placement so seeing a bit of leaf edge curl but i'm not terribly worried about that.

wild thing is i'm pretty sure one is already showing his nuts, gonna keep an eye and we might already have two candidates to be culled. i'm debating culling the runt of the group too as it's just lagging behind everyone else in size and vigor, but experience has taught me sometimes those are the ones that produce truly impressive stuff.

will send the jury to deliberate and make a decision on its fate by this weekend.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
maybe cross polinate and make some seeds? 😍
considered that. might hold onto a clone and keep it around for a while, pass it back to DFG since he's back within driving distance of my place. it's just weird, I've not seen a plant express sex so early. normally it's a minimum of six weeks, and we're not even at four weeks since soil break yet.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
quick photo dump. raised the lights to 20" above the canopy, increased intensity to 25k lux. they haven't seemed to notice i cut their tops off, just chugging along. some fat leafs for sure. these are gonna be some more of that ambien weed, can already tell haha

PXL 20220811 222349316

PXL 20220811 222401466

PXL 20220811 222405130

here's that eager fucker. keepin an eye on presumably "him" as I've never seen a plant sex so quickly in all my years of growing.
PXL 20220811 222431068

PXL 20220811 222439067

PXL 20220811 222515175MP

PXL 20220811 222521487

PXL 20220811 222526916

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Got in a ride today. Not very often I get to just get up and go anymore, so took the moment to escape. Too bad there was too much traffic for most of the ride, had to truly behave myself instead of just getting into the zone. Gotta come up with some topics to talk about while doing these motovlogs too. Hence the seven straight minutes of music and almost no content. On par with the rest of the shitty motovlogs out there I guess.

@PK1 check out the track, the ol lady hates it lol

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Nice bit of road mate.love going a scenic cruises.i could smell the air lol..you live in a nice area tobh.
yeah, i love the scenery in this area. That campground is just shy of an hour from my house, can make it up there in about 40 minutes on a good day.

today was a bit too busy traffic wise, which was to be expected. mid 70s, slightly overcast. everyone wanted to be out for their hikes.

gotta find better roads though. i have a handful of routes that tend to have too many cages when the weather is nice, and when the weather is shit I rather not be on a bike on those roads. That's what the subie is for lol. over on the east side of the state there's supposed to be some legendary routes, I just haven't ventured that direction yet.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
nice ride @tobh i can see why the ol lady hate the song lol!!!
love the scenery but hate those single with oncoming traffic roads. Have had bad accidents on those type of roads specially if the idiots are drunk
That parking lot is perfect to do some drifts 😂

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah we have similar winding roads here that are treacherous in wet weather.you will have to do some vids in the subi with the boxer howling along those roads.bet you got to b careful of dear on that road your on.bloody things come out of nowhere.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
nice ride @tobh i can see why the ol lady hate the song lol!!!
love the scenery but hate those single with oncoming traffic roads. Have had bad accidents on those type of roads specially if the idiots are drunk
That parking lot is perfect to do some drifts 😂
haha funny you say that. there were some marks from someone doin cookies on the side I parked
Yeah we have similar winding roads here that are treacherous in wet weather.you will have to do some vids in the subi with the boxer howling along those roads.bet you got to b careful of dear on that road your on.bloody things come out of nowhere.
for sure. that's part of why i ride the bike conservatively up there too. have had those fuckers make me shit a little more than once lol but once the subie is upgraded (have a laundry list of parts to install + some to get to support what's in the garage already) i'll for sure be publishing videos of it too.

wish i had recorded my trip in december. was doin 70mph going over a pass to the coast on top of snow and ice lol was fuckin awesome. stupid how well the car handled with the winter tires i have for it. damn things are like cheat codes.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
quick photo dump. raised the lights to 20" above the canopy, increased intensity to 25k lux. they haven't seemed to notice i cut their tops off, just chugging along. some fat leafs for sure. these are gonna be some more of that ambien weed, can already tell haha

View attachment 1270414
View attachment 1270415
View attachment 1270423
here's that eager fucker. keepin an eye on presumably "him" as I've never seen a plant sex so quickly in all my years of growing.
View attachment 1270416
View attachment 1270417
View attachment 1270418
View attachment 1270419
View attachment 1270420
I have a tent full of them going as well (bms bx1 x mod mac moonshine) and seeing sex early in my tent to. looking great!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I have a tent full of them going as well (bms bx1 x mod mac moonshine) and seeing sex early in my tent to. looking great!
i didn't see this trait in the original bms bx1, so is this something that possibly came from the mod mac moonshine line? or maybe it came from mischief mike's cut... crazy seeing sexing so soon either way, at least on the male side.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
i didn't see this trait in the original bms bx1, so is this something that possibly came from the mod mac moonshine line? or maybe it came from mischief mike's cut... crazy seeing sexing so soon either way, at least on the male side.
the modified side usually takes its sweet ass time like the GMO side, so my hunch is just either pure dumb luck in the genes, or maybe from the MM cut, IDK nature is funny that way lol. I am loving the smells and look so far in the ones I have vegging, flower time should be fun.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
the modified side usually takes its sweet ass time like the GMO side, so my hunch is just either pure dumb luck in the genes, or maybe from the MM cut, IDK nature is funny that way lol. I am loving the smells and look so far in the ones I have vegging, flower time should be fun.
for sure! i'm glad i got the carbon filter set up. can't smell a damn thing until i open the tent then get hit with the nice odor of skunky dankness. handling the plants lends your signature fuel scent. damn robust stems, too. not sure if it's the silica or if it's the genetics, but these are some stalky plants that feel strong enough to handle hurricane force winds. hoping to see the rest start sexing soon, i would like to get clones rooted and in rockwool before mid september.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
That’s a quick nut pooper @tobh, are you 12/12 to get sex early? Or waiting out preflowers?
I realize much of this sounds sexual, it is, but isn’t.🤣
waiting for preflowers. given i want to cut clones and get them rooting, i'm not trying to fuck around with confusing the plants and slowing down vegetative stage with the six-ish weeks it takes to trigger flowering and revert back to veg. hell, the plants haven't even started internodal branching yet, still doing binodal branching.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
took a closer look at the rest of the plants, have another confirmed male and the first possible female that's actually starting internodal branch spacing. probably gonna hit em with a defolation of the big solar panels as they're blocking the branches and dumping condensation on other leaves. have plenty of air movement but that don't mean shit when the leafs are sitting on top of each other.

Top Bottom