DFG BMS BX1 X Mod Macberry Moonshine DTW Rockwool

• Thread starter tobh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

yea its interesting how that works out, it seems people either get a lot of males or a lot of girls pop after pop. but...in the future...for the next few years anyway, Im going to be focusin on making feminized work. so males will be a worry of the past!
Whats the estimated flowering time on this strain? About to get them planted.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
It's been a while, so here's a quick update. TBH haven't really been in the headspace to be doing much of anything other than staying heads down. So far I have one confirmed female and one confirmed male, the rest of the plants can't make up their mind what they are, or at least aren't making it known to me. As a result, I'll be taking clones from the one female today and culling the rest.

In other news, finally bit the bullet and picked up some big boy networking gear. Have various reasons for this decision, but primarily I'll be able to run cameras all around the property without having the video uploaded to the cloud, and am now able to segment my home network so I can rest easy knowing the kids' school laptops and my work laptop won't be snooping what's going on across my network anymore (haven't confirmed they even are, but VLANs will stop em if they try). Temp setup for now, the 24 port PoE switch is an expensive bugger and I'll be picking up some CAT6a as well and having that run throughout the walls/attic, so what's here will suffice for the moment. Will likely move the rack to the garage once the wire is ran, and send the servers out there too to clear up space in the office.

Will likely update again once clones are rooted and the best of em have been selected to be ran for the show.

The big one in the center of the back row is the one confirmed female. They were pissed off because it was 71F in the tent... having problems keeping the heat up this round, likely due to the addition of the T6 intake fan, whereas the S6 fan I was running just couldn't keep up.
View attachment 1280857
View attachment 1280858
sorry to hear of the headspace issues bud. its definitely a crazy time right now and a lot of...extra pressure and wierdness all around.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I was wondering if you have any pics of this strain in full flower? I'd love to see what the outcome is. I know it's brand new probably why I can't find any pics.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Hope your doing well tobh..👍
I am, thanks for checking in! 18 days sober and progressively feeling better each day. still tackling mental shit but without booze influencing the extremes, am handling that shit better too.

The clones still haven't rooted, think my temps are just too low to encourage em to root any faster. The dome is off 100% as of today though so hopefully the roots will show up soon. Shitty part is I was hoping they'd be rooted by now so I could get em into the deltas before I head to Nashville for four days next week, but that's not gonna be happening. Gotta trust the lady to take care of them while I'm gone, which is 100% more sketchy than just leaving her instructions on how to top up the res for the tent.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I am, thanks for checking in! 18 days sober and progressively feeling better each day. still tackling mental shit but without booze influencing the extremes, am handling that shit better too.

The clones still haven't rooted, think my temps are just too low to encourage em to root any faster. The dome is off 100% as of today though so hopefully the roots will show up soon. Shitty part is I was hoping they'd be rooted by now so I could get em into the deltas before I head to Nashville for four days next week, but that's not gonna be happening. Gotta trust the lady to take care of them while I'm gone, which is 100% more sketchy than just leaving her instructions on how to top up the res for the tent.
Congrats on the 18 days ! No easy feat wish all the best and good vibes brother!

sportyridr

sportyridr

4 yrs n 3 mos for me...if this ole drunk can give it up you can too good Sir...best to you, you got this...💪

Maybe you can vid chat when your gone so she can show ya whats up, at least ya wouldn't be flyin blind 🤔😎

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter

stay strong brother you got this! first month or so is the hardest, but once you establish new patterns and routines, gets easier.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
stay strong brother you got this! first month or so is the hardest, but once you establish new patterns and routines, gets easier.
for sure, appreciate the support! i might let loose a little while in Nashville so I can try some of their supposed fantastic bourbon, but once I'm home I'll be back on the wagon. The cravings are much more manageable now and I've proven I can keep a promise to myself, quit lying to myself, and recognize I'm a fucking human again. Pretty big accomplishment for a drunk, and hopefully more than just a moment of clarity.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
roots! three are showing roots, several others are cannablizing themselves, so that signals they also have roots that just haven't emerged yet.

PXL 20220923 162956358

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

for sure, appreciate the support! i might let loose a little while in Nashville so I can try some of their supposed fantastic bourbon, but once I'm home I'll be back on the wagon. The cravings are much more manageable now and I've proven I can keep a promise to myself, quit lying to myself, and recognize I'm a fucking human again. Pretty big accomplishment for a drunk, and hopefully more than just a moment of clarity.
Congrats man. I was right where you're at for a very long time and this hobby and the medicine it produces has helped me big time.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
long time, no update..

so, went to Nashville; don't like that city tbh. The clones didn't tolerate the time away either as a simple instruction wasn't followed -- eg, "make sure to soak the clones twice a day. they've rooted and will suck the plugs dry if you don't." well, came home to dead clones. taking the next batch today. serious set back, wanted to be on the unislabs like this weekend.

otherwise, this thread is a PITA to reply to as the textbox doesn't show up when I try to do a normal reply so I have to quote a post to even get somewhere to type. Also get asked to confirm if I want to react any time I try to react to something on this thread. Might just drop this one and start a new one, tbh. Given @Dragonsflame named the strain, it would make for a way shorter title.

sportyridr

sportyridr

long time, no update..

so, went to Nashville; don't like that city tbh. The clones didn't tolerate the time away either as a simple instruction wasn't followed -- eg, "make sure to soak the clones twice a day. they've rooted and will suck the plugs dry if you don't." well, came home to dead clones. taking the next batch today. serious set back, wanted to be on the unislabs like this weekend.

otherwise, this thread is a PITA to reply to as the textbox doesn't show up when I try to do a normal reply so I have to quote a post to even get somewhere to type. Also get asked to confirm if I want to react any time I try to react to something on this thread. Might just drop this one and start a new one, tbh. Given @Dragonsflame named the strain, it would make for a way shorter title.

I've been having the same issues on certain threads....
Bummer about the clones man.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
long time, no update..

ive been having the same issue! thought it was just me. sucks to hear clones didnt make it for ya

tobh

tobh

Supporter
alright, worth an update.

a new thread will be spun up soon, six of nine clones are rooting in delta blocks, three have dropped roots to the bottoms. show time will be coming soon. will start a thread given I owe @Dragonsflame a proof on these testers, may be my last journal though. mental health reasons and general culture on this forum has shifted, or maybe i've just gotten older and can't keep up.

either way, once things are moving, a new thread of Haole Moonshine on Rockwool will be posted and documentation will proceed there.

Madmax

Madmax

Nat it’s not you mate.I have a few mates that have left and they say it’s been taken over by the newbies and has filled the site up with a lot of junk with questions that have been asked a million times over and have to sift through to find the good threads..I’m glad that your still hanging around tobh as I enjoy your posts which are very informative and pleasurable to read…looking forward to see how well the Haole grows,looks smells and smokes 😀

Last edited:
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Nat it’s not you mate.I have a few mates that have left and they say it’s been taken over by the newbies and has filled the site up with a lot of junk with questions that have been asked a million times over and have to sift through to find the good threads..I’m glad that your still hanging around tobh as I enjoy your posts which are very informative and pleasurable to read…looking forward to see how well the the Haole grows,looks smells and smokes 😀
Appreciate you MM. I know who which you speak and where they've gone, but the pH is a darker breed and I've fallen out with them over a year ago. Took all the reasons for why a new place is needed and used the evils as their operational procedures. I digress.

A new thread will be coming soon. for now i must mix a hand water batch of nutes and keep these clones satisfied. show time is coming!

Top Bottom