diablo og

• Thread starter ogk1ng
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ogk1ng

hi all this is a diablo og cut i was gifted. day 54 taking her to 70-75
i will be running her again along with tahoe and 5k og.

Photo 1
J

J3RM

OG is still among my top 3 favorites because it's one of the first pieces of medicine I got ahold of when becoming a smoker.

Smelled absolutely amazing, strong skunk smell and narcotic stone. Made me almost nauseous back then

O

ogk1ng

thanks for the responses guys.
here is an up date today is day 60.
this beautiful gem was used in a breeding project between me and a close homie. wait to hear more about inferno og (raskal og male x diablo og)

Photo 1
O

ogk1ng

no c02 btw. some shit when down (partner issue) and i had to part from my other location. soon i will be up and running in a fully sealed room to fully show her potential, but for now im 4k no c02 for one for run.

H

HannaMan

Looking forward to hearing about that Inferno... sounds insane

P

paulycali

Oh man! Great looking lady. Im sure she some fire fire fire!!!

Keep up the good work and let me know when she makes babies. LOL! Love it.

Have a happy farming of a day

P

paulycali

Sure i have heard people getting rid of the Diablo OG but how do you know its the exact one ogk1ng has. Anyway where can i can obtain that cut in Socal? Thanks i have always been interested in the diablo. ogk1ng makes me want it more. Send me in the right direction please. PM me?

U

UNVME

lol. The diablo isnt to hard to get... Shes pretty circulated

Sick pics bro!

The Diablo comes from Florida. crazy right

I was under the impression it came from Reseda discount center in the Valley.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I was under the impression it came from Reseda discount center in the Valley.

Someone gave them the cut and they simply sell cuts to patients. It did not originate there.

Aligee

Aligee

sounds possible ... isn't The White from Florida also via Krome ???

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
would love to hear the story behind her...she looks fire..that inferno sounds like it will be killer as well..good luck!

O

ogk1ng

well, to be honest cuts are around. ppl do have the diablo just like they have the fire tahoe sfv ect.

it's just if you have the real thing or not.

the inferno is something special. this is how she came into play. a friend had sold me 2 packs of og raskal beans. i poped all 20 and i kept my favorite male and female. i met up with a different buddie a little later who said he got the real diablo from the owner of rdc and the owner told him she was held pretty tightly and not to just hand her away (so i doubt its the same cut they are passing around, but who knows). so we decided to hit his female with my male. we popped about 10 of those seeds, and inferno og #7 was the keeper. shes a ture og in the purest. one of my favorites. i'm running her next along with tahoe, and 5k.

during a recent move (partner issues) i lost both my keeper og's - raskal male and female. so the the inferno og and the diablo will be around

U

UNVME

well in a way it did originate there. RDC named it the diablo. It originally came from florida as ogkush.
Isnt OrGnKiD from florida....

good to know. all I know is she is some real deal OG Kush.

Top Bottom