diagnose this room..

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Just set up a room and got her fairly dialed but some of the plants were cupping on some of the fans. Seemed to be eating just fine runoff was killer actually they ate 220 ppms of food and the runoff went up .2-.4 all around. The room is 75-78 on and 67-70 lights off rh right at 50-60% sometimes with lights on at 50%. room is sealed really well and I seem to also have co2 ppms rising to 16-1800 lights off just unsure why it goes up and maybe thats why the cupping. I have it set at 1-1200 so unsure what is going on with that.

budfriend

budfriend

What up mwd. I might have answer for you. Is the co2 burner the kind that has a pilot. I just had that problem myself. Set up a new room one had the automatic on co2 burner. the other a pilot. The pilot room the co2 went up super high when lights off fucked up the plants for a few days before I figured it out. Lights on no problem. It drooped them and put these crazy wierd spots all over them.

put an automatic burner in there and it turned around. I guess they dont wan the co2 at night. You have your room sealed to good like me.

good luck

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Whats up budfriend!!?? the co2 is just normal regulator and bottle ghetto. Im actually really unfamiliar with co2 and feel so noob status haha. They are def getting a little fucky as bubbles would say but not to crazy. Maybe just need to tighten that biotch down. I set the flow at 500 maybe thats wrong. Sorry so noob here.

I hope you and the pup are well my friend.
MW

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Hmm seems weird. Your ppms should stay stable over night since they are not breathing co2 during the dark cycle. There is no reason it would raise other than a leaky bottle/regulator connection. Spray it down with soapy wAter see where it bubbles. That shouldn't have anything to do with the cupping tho...Unless they aren't getting enough co2 to breath during the day cycle. If its not heat, RH, temp differentials or co2 suffocation, It must be nutes....

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Hmm seems weird. Your ppms should stay stable over night since they are not breathing co2 during the dark cycle. There is no reason it would raise other than a leaky bottle/regulator connection. Spray it down with soapy wAter see where it bubbles. That shouldn't have anything to do with the cupping tho...Unless they aren't getting enough co2 to breath during the day cycle. If its not heat, RH, temp differentials or co2 suffocation, It must be nutes....
I know man maybe a leak is what im thinking..
i say its heat, RH or both, how close are your lamps to top of plants?
The room is nice in there Ive moved 4 hygrometers all over to check hot spots and flow the temps are great imo everywhere. I think since plants are smaller just not enough of their own mini atmosphere of rh around them. The room stays pretty consistent but could possibly be bumped up 5-10% rh. The plant tops are 2-3' its recomended 2' per whazzup

Aligee

Aligee

do you foliar feed? try misting them see if they respond ive seen the cupping/tacoing on my wifi as i had a room on the dryer side..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

do you foliar feed? try misting them see if they respond ive seen the cupping/tacoing on my wifi as i had a room on the dryer side..
I do foliar quite a bit. I honestly think it has to do with the first couple of days getting used to the room accompanied with the 35-40%rh, slightly higher temp thinking im jack lol and a lower feed. The plants have turned around quite a bit just that worried feel and I kinda am hard on myself from being so meticulous. I will spray a little more often but I do have a foliar regimen I go by regularly. thanks big dawg seriously

K

kushtrees

Do u have a dehumidifier in the room that runs at night? My rooms go to 1200-1800 at night depending on how hard my dehumidifiers are going. I have never seen an issue from it, but if its something else it might be releasing more than co2

Any pics?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Do u have a dehumidifier in the room that runs at night? My rooms go to 1200-1800 at night depending on how hard my dehumidifiers are going. I have never seen an issue from it, but if its something else it might be releasing more than co2

Any pics?
I do have one that runs while lights are off. Since the room is a sealed shed the outside temps prob make some things work when lights shut off. Good call on checking that I honestly didnt think it was. I will check the co2 regulator for leaks and make sure its set right. The room is sealed to good if thats a thing.

K

kushtrees

I doubt the curling is related to the increased co2 plants dnt mind 2000 ppms.

Yea try a night without the dehum on and i bet the co2 will be constant. Though I wouldnt do this in flower as your RH will be through the roof

JPLord01

JPLord01

The Co2 runs up at night becouse they are releasing the excess Co2 they took in during the day. I have a 6in fan that come on at night to take the excess out of the room. It brings it down to about 400ppms. I run my Co2 at about 900 to 1000 ppms. Be for I put in a fan my Co2 would go up to 1800ppms.

K

kushtrees

really? you learn something new every day... thats pretty cool

budfriend

budfriend

What up. Yeah pup is chilling she is starting to listen now. I've been taking her to house parties and she loves it.

Yeah man first thing I would do is get that night co2 down. I just had that problem it would be 1800 at night. It was like the plant s got poisened. Fixed and a few days later they perked back up. I would never no except i saw with my own eyes

I got those cookies on week six looking so dank. tiny buds but so many of them so we shall see the yeild. Looks like you have been busy. Keep rocking it.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Ok so after walterwhite suggested the ol fashioned trick it looks like it was just a small lil leak... Smacks fore head. Jesus! You know how it go though wouldnt have known without you nice ladies and gentlemen. Thanks guys.

Budfriend- been real busy bro..thats awesome man i brought my pup everywhere growing up hes been to more live music than most and festivals but he cant breathe so good and hes always cold chillin now.

We should get up sometime again maybe introduce the pups and sesh. Hope all in your neck. Peace amigo

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Ha phones. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods

budfriend

budfriend

Yeah man im down. You gotta come down south sometime. Love to meet you doggie. Let me know if you ever come down this way. Glad you got the room fixed.

Peace

BasementBreeder

BasementBreeder

everytime i run Co2 we have it shut off at nite.. with no problems. but we moved out to NY from Maine.. for work.. so we left the co2 in maine.. we got 2 houses with grow rooms in each house.. but we only run the house that we are living in at the time.. to far of a drive to run both and keep them both up ..

Latest posts

Top Bottom