hydro?
what nutes/if any?
lights?
ph?
=Im thinkin a good flush and re-nute with 3/4 strength

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How sure are you the pH is reading correctly? That would be the first thing I would double-check, along with the nutrient concentration. I've not seen anything quite like that (yet!) before.

I would also back off the RE for now, something may not be playing well or this strain might be sensitive to the combination.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

My guess is a deficiency. I got similar, and cleared it up with increasing the CaMg, and also increasing the nute strength as well. 200ppm range sounds pretty low. Just my uneducated 2c.

-TF

LBH

LBH

ok, thanks everybody. ph is on maiden, ppms as well. just recalibrated and retested. Checked the rez's in the flower room too and they are where they should be. Not sure if it's clear but that's my finger you can see thru the leaf, not brown spots on the leaf. Also, this happened overnight.

I'm going to do a water change and come back with just some GROW, no RE. Thanks again everyone, I'll keep u posted

SM-Thanks for replying to pm :)

squarepusher

squarepusher

+1 for bugs, is it possible?
what did the holes look like as they were disappearing?

LBH

LBH

neg to bugs, neg to a spill or even a handling with chemicals or anything like that. Weird shit. Square, they were not there last night, there this morning, havent gotten any better or worse. Possibly a good sign. Hmmmm

S

Sunbiz1

neg to bugs, neg to a spill or even a handling with chemicals or anything like that. Weird shit. Square, they were not there last night, there this morning, havent gotten any better or worse. Possibly a good sign. Hmmmm

You sure it wasn't an eat on the fly insect?, I ask b/c the damage looks like a Japanese beetle.

LBH

LBH

Well I suppose an eat on the fly is possible......there's nothing there now......but it fits the criteria....soft leaf tissue gone, capillary sytem left intact.....

K

kes5480

did u spray water on ur plants or foliar feed???? looks like the lights heated up some water on ur plants and burned ur leaves. my 2cents..
peace

even t5's can burn

S

Sunbiz1

Well I suppose an eat on the fly is possible......there's nothing there now......but it fits the criteria....soft leaf tissue gone, capillary sytem left intact.....

I have a plant here somewhere(now indoors)that got hit on a few leaves back in July. They love my ivy, ornamental trees, and the herb plants when available. Those and the grasshoppers are my only problem in the yard.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
How sure are you the pH is reading correctly? That would be the first thing I would double-check, along with the nutrient concentration. I've not seen anything quite like that (yet!) before.

I would also back off the RE for now, something may not be playing well or this strain might be sensitive to the combination.

does look like PH ...........dosent look like the way a insect eats though
looks like PH and heat or the light touched the plant?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Looks like an insect was chewing on the terminal shoot before it fully developed.. . Sealed room?

LBH

LBH

78 degrees in veg cabinets, lights are 6" (t5's) not heat issues.

neither cabinet nor room are sealed

ph went to 5.9 overnight so they're still eating.....hasn't gotten worse or developed on any other plants (2 of the 4 plants working off the same res have it) Odd shit.....

audius

audius

well,,good thing is it hasnt spread. mabee they just got a hot shot or something.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I lean away from insect damage because insects very, very rarely leave damage that's equal and bilateral like that. That's why it reads more like a deficiency or toxicity.

The idea that water droplets magnify light to the point of burning leaves is a fallacy. Try it on some outdoor girls, I do it every year. Doesn't matter the time of day, they never get burned from that. Also, if that were the problem, again, it wouldn't present so evenly as a bilateral violation of the leaves like that.

I'm still landing on a pH issue, perhaps the shift you're noting was sufficient at this stage of growth. I'm landing there because I have nothing else to suggest.

Top Bottom